Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Need help about fully completing the collection; how do i know when i have completed all of them.
Topic Started: Jun 17 2014, 11:43 PM (377 Views)
skattered
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
So far, these are the cards that is out that i know of:

416 complete standard cards
10 nordic cards (icon and goal machines)
71 limited cards ( 6-8 are rare due to 6 of them only available in russia and the other 2 only available in russia and switzserland)
81 update edition ( this is the update spanish version with 7 hero cards)
8 supporter cards ( if you count these into collection, i personally dont lol)
17 XXL limited cards (again this is an oversized cards that i dont personally collect)

And the most recent ones are the 5 new hero cards. I cant seem to find any info on these so far, just few chatter in this forum that it might be from italy due to the fact that there is a listing for these cards on ebay italy

Im not sure if they are going to release more or not, since world cup is still going then there i a chance that they might. But its highly unlikely that they will keep releasing new cards once the event is over

Oh and by the way, you can find a list of limited cards on the stickied part of this forum, right at the very top.
You also generally wont find them on the check list as they are not part of the standard set. And as such, i dont think the binder will have enough space to carry all of them ( well with the nordic cards and update there is no chance of that happening anyways ^_^ )

Edited by skattered, Jun 18 2014, 12:36 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

skattered
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well i guess "complete" is kind of relative, depending on what you see as one.

I can definitely see completing all 416 standard set as "complete", but some of the more hardcore collector would consider "complete" is to collect all different releases and limited cards (cough me cough)

And some would even go further and only consider a collection "complete" when everything adrenalyn related is collected like them XXL and supporter cards

So i guess it's all depends on how you see "complete" is, u guess ^_^
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · World Cup (Brazil) Adrenalyn XL · Next Topic »
Add Reply