Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Bundesliga 14/15 First Images and Information
Topic Started: Jul 25 2014, 07:55 PM (3,685 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Everyone

Firstly, i hope you don't mind me asking if a Moderator or Administrator could create a new section entitled Match Attax Bundesliga 14/15 in keeping with previous years and then move this topic to there as well?? If one of you could it would be much appreciated!

So with the Bundesliga season just a few weeks away from Kick Off, i have managed to obtain images of the new cards and other items for the new seasons set! I don't yet know if these are the final designs and images or just concept art, so they may be subject to change like in previous years, any way here are the images:

The Packets:
Posted Image

5 Cards per packet, 100 packets per box
Price: 0,50 Euros (per packet)

The Cards:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Multipack:
Posted Image

This contains 2X 10 Card Packets, 1X 5 Card Packet, A play pitch + 1 Limited Edition Card

The Starter Pack (Sammelmappe - i would say this was the final design due to Bayern Munich and Borussia Monchengladbach appearing in their new kits for the coming season

Posted Image

This contains Sammelmappe (binder), Spielfeld (Play Pitch), Poster-Magazin (Wall Chart), 10 regular cards + 1 Limited Edition

Price: 7,99 Euros

The Mini-Tin:

Posted Image

This will contain 22 cards + 1 of 3 Limited Edition cards, so their will be 3 DIFFERENT Limtied Edition Cards with the Mini Tin
Price: 8,99 Euros

The Tin(not final design due to the logo's of 1.FC Nurnburg and Eintratch Braunshweig appearing on the side):

Posted Image

It will contain 36 cards + 1 Limited Edition Card
Price: 12,99 Euros

The Adventskalender:

Posted Image

It contains 50 cards, including exclusive cards no details yet as to if there is a Limited Edition and what the exclusive cards are yet!

Price: 19,99 Euros

If you have any more information then please feel free to share it.

Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Pavel, in answer to your questions, firstly, im not yet sure how many cards will be in the set, but i hope to find out fairly soon. Secondly, There should be at least 18 LE i believe (one for each team) and possibly more like last year so in total i would imagine 21/22 LE.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Another small request from me im afraid moderators and administrators! Could one of you kindly move this topic into the new Match Attax Bundesliga 14/15 section that Lawrence created for me??
Many Thanks Once again
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thank You to the administrator/moderator who moved this for me, it is much appreciated!
Many Thanks Once again
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Speedy24 I'll send you a pm
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Many Thanks to Speedy24 for sending me the image of Lukas Rupp LE! Here it is:
Posted Image

So it looks like as per usual there are going to be at least 18 Limitierte Auflage ( 1 for each team) and more than likely a few more like the Meisterschale or Torfabrik etc.
Edited by Tankerton1, Sep 14 2014, 07:46 PM.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Hopefully the image is working ok now, i could see it before but perhaps some of you couldn't but i have now used a different method so it should all be ok.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Not at the minute Chris but judging by some dates on websites it could well be 29th or 30th September. It wouldn't surprise me though if it was this Thursday like the Premier League set.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
with less than 10 days until the launch of the set, Topps have added a new image to their website showing the cards in production!! :
Posted Image
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Topps once again said there would be exclusive cards in the adventskalender this season and they have kept to their promise!! This year each adventskalender comes with 18 Trixots cards ( kit cards, one for each team in the bundesliga) they have on them the home and way kits, first goalkeeper shirt and either the third kit of the club or 2nd goalkeeper kit:
Attached to this post:
Attachments: image.jpg (11.56 KB)
Edited by Tankerton1, Oct 21 2014, 06:42 AM.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I believe it is Sidney Sam and not Farfan @oneofthebest
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply