Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Pictures and Images
Topic Started: Aug 12 2014, 09:47 AM (3,658 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Everyone

I have just had a look a click distribution this morning to find some new images of the packets and Tins, here they are:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These could well be the final designs for the tins and packets unless there are any major transfers involving players on them as all those that feature i think are in their clubs new kit.

What does everyone think of them now we have a few better images, do you like the design??

Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Fabien
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The 14/15 match attax look nice an i am hurry to crack some packs

But one year it will be possible to have with topps some real scans on the cards ? (for exemple like the Merlin's premier gold 2000 cards )

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Interestingly i went on the topps website to see if they had added anything new and there was nothing there at all in the coming soon bit not even the stuff that was there on friday, and when i tried the link i posted up on here it said page not found so they have removed it all! Does anyone know why they have done that?
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Found what appears to be the UK Starter Pack on Click Distribution which looks quite different to the 'Scandinavian' Starter Pack which appeared on the topps website late last week before being promptly taken down on Monday morning:
Posted Image
Trade List Wishlist

MatchAttaxCam
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Sep 20 2014, 12:33 PM
Found what appears to be the UK Starter Pack on Click Distribution which looks quite different to the 'Scandinavian' Starter Pack which appeared on the topps website late last week before being promptly taken down on Monday morning:
Posted Image
"All new Man of the match and 100 club series" :idiot
Wish list----------------------Feedback

Trusted Traders: matchattaxcrazy, Tankerton1, Turtle21, Booto67, sufcmilla, gt6943, Macky17g, turboboy94, MA!CCFC98, monkey76

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just at the Man City Match and they have the new City team on display in the Family Stand where I sit.

Confirmed 100 Club - Kompany
MOTM - Edin Dzeko

Will post pics up after the game...
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist
Football Card Shop Website - Suppliers of Topps Match Attax Cards

cannon
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Was Negredo in the set?
Edited by cannon, Sep 21 2014, 03:44 PM.

CuckooBob
i-card
[ *  * ]
Just sat waiting for these pictures :P
Edited by CuckooBob, Sep 21 2014, 08:53 PM.

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
Pictures as promised.....

And there was no Negredo on the Wall either...

Vincent Kompany
Dzeko MOTM
Hart MOTM

BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist
Football Card Shop Website - Suppliers of Topps Match Attax Cards

safariman
101 Card
Hi bigernst do you possibly have a picture as a whole with all the base cards etc?. Great updates though thanks
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

Arsenal 1999
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
BigErnst
Sep 21 2014, 09:05 PM
Pictures as promised.....

And there was no Negredo on the Wall either...

Vincent Kompany
Dzeko MOTM
Hart MOTM

Thanks for your info.

Arsenal 1999
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just find out some new pictures. Please click on the link

Hope you guys enjoy it.

http://http://footballcardshop.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/IMG_20140916_0001.jpg
Edited by Arsenal 1999, Sep 23 2014, 01:05 AM.

CuckooBob
i-card
[ *  * ]
Arsenal 1999
Sep 22 2014, 01:19 PM
Just find out some new pictures.

Hope you guys enjoy it. Posted Image
Cant see the picture :/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply