Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Torres International Edition LE in Belgium
Topic Started: Aug 19 2014, 12:46 PM (427 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Everyone

Some of my family went to Belgium at the weekend and i asked them to pick up any football cards etc. they saw that might interest me and they brought me back some World Stars Match Attax from 2010. I had 4 starter packs brought back for me and 2 had 'World Stars' on the front and the other two 'Stars Mondiales' which is the french edition of the set. i opened the Stars Mondiales ones exepcting to find a Gallas LE but actually it was a Torres LE the international version, yet the star player card in the packet was in french (Jouer Vedette). I opened the other two packets which had world stars on the front of the starter pack and also on hte packet to again find two Torres LE International Edition but again the star player was the french version! It was all very confusing, but it was interesting that Torres was again issued in another country as the Limited Edition.
The other noticeable difference was the quality of the cards as they were a different in texture to the French and German Edition of the World Stars which i also thought was a little odd.

I can add pictures if anyone would like them but the Torres Card is exactly the same as the 'Internation Edition' that was issued in Asia with the six languages below the attack and defence scores!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax World Stars · Next Topic »
Add Reply