Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Atttax Scottish Premiership 14/15 First Details and Images!
Topic Started: Sep 2 2014, 07:21 PM (1,534 Views)
Fabien
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The last year i collected this serie but i found only some SPFL packs in a WH Smith store at Sherperds Bush Westfield mall ! I went in many supermarkets or newscorners but nobody of them sell its !

From the next 2 nd October, someone know where i can buy some Scottish Premier league cards in the London Area ?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fabien
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
davowls
Oct 10 2014, 09:26 PM
opened a box today
5 man of the match
2 duo cards--4 in set
1 hundred club
3 tactic cards
22 star players
12 club badges
rest managers and base
from results of this box going to be hard to complete set only 5 motm
I opened a SPL 36 packs box yesterday and i pulled :
7 man of the match
1duo card
1 hundred club
3 tactic cards
22 star players
14 club badges
the rest are bases cards.

For my 5 multi packs i pulled a silver LE MACKAY-STEVEN card.

Nice moment to open my packs and store my cards.

It's a nice set, not too many expensive, and no scarity cards than you can not grab ( like S and P cards from PL match attax 2014 2015).
I don't live in UK, and with this set i discovered some football clubs, neve heard before this break box! Also i know verey very few players of this set.

But i advise every member to collect this set !

Fabien

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · SPL Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply