Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
sun card give away
Topic Started: Sep 22 2014, 12:21 PM (3,164 Views)
alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The sun will be giving away free cards this saturday. The ad reads '' get your free match attax pack with exclusie cards'' wonder what they will be?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
seagullsim
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
caveboydave
Sep 28 2014, 04:18 PM
the people working in the milton keynes kingston today had not got a clue made you look like a fool they must havee asked about 4 staff members and know one had a clue tried to give me a pack of the cards
then they said it wasnt there fault it was smiths fault and i would have to contact the sun
i dont think i will bother any more this week
another sham from topps
Amazed that some people are criticising Topps here. They sent the boxes out to all the Tescos in plenty of time - it's not their fault if the Tesco staff don't know where they've been put.

In the big Tesco Extra in Slough, they've just put the boxes out on the newspaper racks, so people can help themselves....

blizzard
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tollyman
Sep 26 2014, 12:54 PM
yuk, perforated cards!

Can't stand them. Anyone try to guillotine them?

Ends up looking worse when I try. I just leave them together but then they don't fit in album and float around inside the album cover dinging the corners!

I won't bother getting them as usual.
you can try slicing the link between the card slots in your album, usually able to put uncut sheets in them. (if 2 uncut sheet)

if 4 try the lower levels they should allow you to fit them in your album. (or spare albums if you are cutting them up)

alternatively get a B4 page binder to house them. I think those fit.
My Completed Trades
Cjchelsea, markmurrayuk, pnchocolates, Matchattaxmad, lily
JoelMangsa, MasterOfMatchAttax, lostdonkey, stevesmith, papagali
gokurasu73, tollyman, matchattaxfan4, gt6943, MIKADO0231
l1sboa, spurs.attax, hattersfan, CharlesHK, Rollcollector
longlongago_08, NeilB, marchingwizard, Pedrelx, dan5577
matchattaxfanatic, jayce101, DARBO

Bad Traders
Seb10

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've not had a problem getting any of the sheets but a couple of local Tescos seem to have no interest or knowledge of the cards at all.
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Both days so far I've asked for them, and they have had to hunt around in their back office to find them, then open the shrink wrapped pack for that day, so I've been the first person each time (and this is mid-day for an 'express' which opens at 6am

officially they are supposed to just leave them out next to the pile of papers but never mind, at least they've got them

AFC_Harry34
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
seagullsim
Sep 29 2014, 06:45 AM
caveboydave
Sep 28 2014, 04:18 PM
the people working in the milton keynes kingston today had not got a clue made you look like a fool they must havee asked about 4 staff members and know one had a clue tried to give me a pack of the cards
then they said it wasnt there fault it was smiths fault and i would have to contact the sun
i dont think i will bother any more this week
another sham from topps
Amazed that some people are criticising Topps here. They sent the boxes out to all the Tescos in plenty of time - it's not their fault if the Tesco staff don't know where they've been put.

In the big Tesco Extra in Slough, they've just put the boxes out on the newspaper racks, so people can help themselves....
I know Topps have ties with Tesco but would've been much easier making the cards available at somewhere like WH Smith. They'd have an idea what was going on I'm sure

AFC_Harry34
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
When you say they leave them out, do they leave all the sheets or just that days?

cannon
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dorking
Sep 29 2014, 10:49 AM
Both days so far I've asked for them, and they have had to hunt around in their back office to find them, then open the shrink wrapped pack for that day, so I've been the first person each time (and this is mid-day for an 'express' which opens at 6am

officially they are supposed to just leave them out next to the pile of papers but never mind, at least they've got them

same here, I went with voucher today at 17.15, and the woman serving asked how many I would like so I said 3 or 4 would be good, when she passed them over the sheet was yesterday,s (sunday). I pointed this out and she then eventually found today,s sheets un opened. yes unopened at 17.15, obviously no interest in my area.
Edited by cannon, Sep 29 2014, 07:58 PM.

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sunday's sheet today, there's a pattern forming, probably today's sheet tomorrow. Last time they left them all out, this time it's just whatever box they fancy opening.
Trusted Traders: Stevesmith, l1sboa, Mariocamb13, Lambokeenie, MasterofMatchAttax, spursdave, Jayce101, gt6943 x 4, monkey76, CharlesHK, JRDuck, Amigo x 8, Alanaman, Garners-great-deals 2012 x 2, NFFC_9, Bibster.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

cannon
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
chris.jlee
Sep 29 2014, 08:07 PM
Sunday's sheet today, there's a pattern forming, probably today's sheet tomorrow. Last time they left them all out, this time it's just whatever box they fancy opening.
in this case, I think they were just left behind the counter from yesterday, and no one bothered with today,s untill I asked.

monkey76
100 Club
Did anyone have trouble with sundays sheet? I went to 2 Tescos and they had none delivered.

DARBO
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
I went to a Tesco extra in Manchester today with several tokens out of the sun. The cashier let me have the packaged sheets for Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday but there were no sheets for Sunday (Friday's hadn't yet been delivered).
If anyone has a Sunday sheet & needs a sheet from the above days PM me.

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
Overall Tesco have been very poor with this promotion, managed to get a Monday sheet from one store today but no sign of Thursday sheets anywhere. I think I've only received the correct day's sheet once so far. Staff disinterested and it's too much effort for them to check.
Trusted Traders: Stevesmith, l1sboa, Mariocamb13, Lambokeenie, MasterofMatchAttax, spursdave, Jayce101, gt6943 x 4, monkey76, CharlesHK, JRDuck, Amigo x 8, Alanaman, Garners-great-deals 2012 x 2, NFFC_9, Bibster.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thank goodness that's over - I can have my lunchtimes back rather than traipsing to Tesco's only to be met by blank looks from the staff. By the end I was telling the staff where they would find the packets of cards!

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
my local tesco had all the cards up to tuesday but nothing for wed or thurs

I will pop in tonight and look for fridays and the the others.

Quite happy for me to take multiples of the days they did have though!
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

DARBO
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
If anyone needs any of Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday's sheets & has Friday's to swap please PM me.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
I will bring my multiples to the Milton Keynes Event.

I need wed, thurs, fri but have quite a few of the others to trade or give away.

I will also bring along our exclusive Futera Allegiance set to show members. Don't let Topps know though!! ;) :D
Edited by Tollyman, Oct 6 2014, 12:44 PM.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply