Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Festival
Topic Started: Sep 26 2014, 07:34 PM (1,795 Views)
Adrenalynxl9
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So the topps festival is right round the corner, I'm a bit shocked with some of the dates as most of them are during school, which will put a lot of people off from coming. It starts next week with london on the 4th and 5th, I'll be at the one on the 4th, let us know which ones your going to!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I doubt that i`ll be bringing Jack to any of them .. not got the time right now .. but i guess we will see you all come Easter time for the Swap and Play Events.

Hope you all beat the Master ... whoever they are.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

jaxattax
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Glasgow is a Saturday, so we will be there.

Harrick
Member Avatar
100 Club
Hardly got time to get a proper team together before London event... NEXT WEEKEND! See you there Saturday ;-)

Adrenalynxl9
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Great day out! Met up with harrick and his son and Tankerton1s younger brother. Got the master card on my second attempt after I had changed my game strategy.

Won't be going tomorrow but I'll be at Milton Keynes so I'll see everyone whoes going there!!!

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Adrenalynxl9
Oct 4 2014, 04:19 PM
Great day out! Met up with harrick and his son and Tankerton1s younger brother. Got the master card on my second attempt after I had changed my game strategy.

Won't be going tomorrow but I'll be at Milton Keynes so I'll see everyone whoes going there!!!
I'll be there, as the master.
My feedback page

Awards:

Match Attax London Champion 2012
Match Attax Manchester Npower Championship tournament winner 2013
Match Attax London Over 14's 'tournament' winner 2014

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

l1sboa, spurs. attax and many more.

Bad Traders

arsenal9126
MIKADOO123 (sent me two things about 2 years ago, did not get either of them.)

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.

Harrick
Member Avatar
100 Club
What a fantastic day, Got the early, Harry with team in hand only to find the Master was unable to attend... So Harry was asked if he would take on the job of Match Attax Master and he jumped at the chance. He played 40+ games and only gave away 3 Master Cards all day (10am - 5pm), and they were all won by the usual suspects, Brindan being the first LOL

Good to meet you all and Harry will see you all at Milton Keynes :-D

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Harrick
Oct 5 2014, 08:56 AM
What a fantastic day, Got the early, Harry with team in hand only to find the Master was unable to attend... So Harry was asked if he would take on the job of Match Attax Master and he jumped at the chance. He played 40+ games and only gave away 3 Master Cards all day (10am - 5pm), and they were all won by the usual suspects, Brindan being the first LOL

Good to meet you all and Harry will see you all at Milton Keynes :-D
That's absolutely fantastic, what a great story for Sunday morning.

Well done Harry.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
My younger brother Harry attended yesterday with my Dad. Unfortunately i was unable to attend because they decided to put the event on a weekend, as i referee & coach my football team on saturdays and i still manage to play on a sunday so neither day was good for me which is why i prefer half term. My Dad had a discussion with Rod about why they had chosen a weekend and he said they were trying to do something different to attract more people to the event. Harry said it seemed to be fairly quiet for large parts of the day with it only really getting a little busy into the afternoon, so im not sure if it worked really holding it on a weekend.

Anyway, Harry bought various products from the shop they had up there, including tins which were selling for 5 which was quite a good deal, collector bags, match attax footballs, the swap box and also the Tin, Starter pack, multipack and drawstring bag deal for 10. I have a few things to scan in/ photograph for everyone to see up here.

So Harry with little practise and a team picked from scratch the night before, and after his close first attempt against the master (could have been Brindan he may have taken over briefly?), he finally beat the master the second time of asking to win the master card, so he was mighty pleased!!

I am pleased to say the two of us should be off to Milton Keynes in half term as well, so hope to see many familiar faces there.
Edited by Tankerton1, Oct 5 2014, 07:21 PM.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Harrick
Member Avatar
100 Club
Posted Image

Harry the Match Attax Master at London Topps Festival Saturday 4th October
Edited by Harrick, Oct 9 2014, 02:37 PM.

jaxattax
100 Club
Well done to Harry.
My two are looking forward to this Saturday.
They have managed to get 3 hundred clubs and 3 players over 90 into their team.
Only one of them plays against people in public though, my other lad is too shy.
Hopefully he will beat the master and earn a Master card!

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Could anyone tell me how many duo and record breakers you can have in your team?

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
pholla65
Oct 23 2014, 05:53 PM
Could anyone tell me how many duo and record breakers you can have in your team?
Isn`t it just a case of keeping your squad within 100 million budget ??
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
No gary, I have a little leaflet from inside the card packs that says quote 'record breaker/duo cards can only be used once' we were wondering is it one of each or either or??

pholla65
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
gt6943
Oct 23 2014, 06:39 PM
pholla65
That's what I thought but on the packet insert under tournament rules it says duo/record breakers can only be used once, so this has put doubts in my mind!

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
pholla65
Oct 23 2014, 06:50 PM
gt6943
Oct 23 2014, 06:39 PM
pholla65
That's what I thought but on the packet insert under tournament rules it says duo/record breakers can only be used once, so this has put doubts in my mind!
Well that will throw a spanner in the works so`s to speak ... Looks like Jack will have to rethink his team.

Can you guys let me know after next weeks events so i can tell Jack and he can work his team out from that.
Trusted traders

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll be going to MK on Wednesday with my lad. He is Autistic though and doesn't really stand much chance of beating the Master. If anyone manages to win more than one Master card, keep me in mind and let me know if your up for selling ;)
Edited by chriskeens, Oct 23 2014, 08:05 PM.
My Premier Gold 2014 Everton Collection
(Wanted for this collection: Howard Auto 'Base' '/99' and any Everton '1/1')

My Premier Gold 2014 (auto) Collection

My Premier Club 2015 Everton Collection

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

jaxattax
100 Club
Good luck with the card for your lad. With regards to record breakers and duos, my lad has decided not to use record breakers for tournament because it is obvious what it is due to having record breaker on back. There is only one duo card card worth using in our opinion, so he will be fine. The real challenge is the star restriction. Max of 50 stars from 14 players was almost undoable.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@jaxattax you don't have to have 50 stars that is a different game you can play with Match Attax, as long as you stick to the 100m budget you are fine.

Just asked my brother about the London topps festival a few weeks ago and he said people had multiple record breakers/duos in their teams. My interpretation of that rule is that you can have more than one, and i think it could just be poor wording. I think it was Mega's son (Mega is Harrick on fcf) who was the master for a time and played Seaman and Shearer record breaker in his team according to my brother
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

alanaman
Limited Edition
This needs to be cleared up, I'm gonna ring topps tomorrow.

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
It means that each person may only appear once in your team. E.g, you can't have Cahill and Terry duo and then have Cahill. Same as you can't have Wayne Rooney and Wayne Rooney record breaker.
My feedback page

Awards:

Match Attax London Champion 2012
Match Attax Manchester Npower Championship tournament winner 2013
Match Attax London Over 14's 'tournament' winner 2014

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

l1sboa, spurs. attax and many more.

Bad Traders

arsenal9126
MIKADOO123 (sent me two things about 2 years ago, did not get either of them.)

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.

jaxattax
100 Club
@tankerton - cheers, but is tournament rules not 100m, 50 stars and no 101? We went through rules in the mini mag and packet insert and were understanding it to be that. Think it does need clarified though.

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll be at the event at the Arndale (Manchester) on Monday if anyone wants to say hello.
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist
Football Card Shop Website - Suppliers of Topps Match Attax Cards

Fozzy1999
Member Avatar
Biggest NUFC Fan
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Anyone attending tomorrow in the Metro Centre?
Newcastle United Rules

Trusted Traders
Knight001
MasterofMatchAttax
MatchAttaxMad
NeilB
unitedkids
Jayce101
Garners-greatdeals2012 x2
kimmeh_d
DARBO
mszaby
Cjchelsea

UK Based Trader
Wishlist - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7053263/1/?x=0#post8230184
Feedback - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6910534/1/
Tradelist - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7040667/1/
Thanks

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
taking my son to the manchester event monday afternoon. never been before and he has never played the game properly before, except for cheating against me!
do you pick a balanced team or 5/6 outstanding with some weak ones, weighted to either def/att or again do you balance it? any tips appreciated to look good in front of my son :)

alanaman
Limited Edition
Tournament rules are 100m stars don't matter and you can use any widely released cards. If you look at the packet insert it clearly says under tournament rules..
duos/record breakers can only be used once in a game. All i want to know is it one of each or either Or?
The 50 stars thing is a completely different game.

FootballCardsExtravagansa
100 Club
Anyone No What A Alexis Sanchez Error Cards Is Worth? It Has A Cheslea Midfielder Backing.

FootballCardsExtravagansa
100 Club
Here Is A Proof Video. http://youtu.be/BgOokDkMJMg

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply