Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Festival
Topic Started: Sep 26 2014, 07:34 PM (1,702 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My younger brother Harry attended yesterday with my Dad. Unfortunately i was unable to attend because they decided to put the event on a weekend, as i referee & coach my football team on saturdays and i still manage to play on a sunday so neither day was good for me which is why i prefer half term. My Dad had a discussion with Rod about why they had chosen a weekend and he said they were trying to do something different to attract more people to the event. Harry said it seemed to be fairly quiet for large parts of the day with it only really getting a little busy into the afternoon, so im not sure if it worked really holding it on a weekend.

Anyway, Harry bought various products from the shop they had up there, including tins which were selling for 5 which was quite a good deal, collector bags, match attax footballs, the swap box and also the Tin, Starter pack, multipack and drawstring bag deal for 10. I have a few things to scan in/ photograph for everyone to see up here.

So Harry with little practise and a team picked from scratch the night before, and after his close first attempt against the master (could have been Brindan he may have taken over briefly?), he finally beat the master the second time of asking to win the master card, so he was mighty pleased!!

I am pleased to say the two of us should be off to Milton Keynes in half term as well, so hope to see many familiar faces there.
Edited by Tankerton1, Oct 5 2014, 07:21 PM.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@jaxattax you don't have to have 50 stars that is a different game you can play with Match Attax, as long as you stick to the 100m budget you are fine.

Just asked my brother about the London topps festival a few weeks ago and he said people had multiple record breakers/duos in their teams. My interpretation of that rule is that you can have more than one, and i think it could just be poor wording. I think it was Mega's son (Mega is Harrick on fcf) who was the master for a time and played Seaman and Shearer record breaker in his team according to my brother
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply