Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Fantasy Team
Topic Started: Sep 29 2014, 12:18 AM (22,744 Views)
jaxattax
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match Attax Fantasy Football team chat :sofun

Edited my initial post which was fairly negative.
Edited by jaxattax, Dec 6 2014, 11:17 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

caveboydave
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
thats topps for you they dont care the collectors they are making it harder every year to complete
all they care about is the money i wish panini would get the rights and let topps go back to america and stay there

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Can anyone please reveal the Pro 11 cards to win? (I'm specifically interested in knowing if there is a Palace card, but a list of all the Pro 11's would be handy)
ta

jaxattax
100 Club
Interstingly, the week commencing 10th of November has been removed, but there are still not any leader boards.

The pro 11 cards are -

Jack Wilshere
Agbonlahor
Ings
Costa
Bolasie
Howard
Jelavic
Schmeichel
Gerrard
Aguero
Shaw
Jammaat
Green
Clyne
Odemwhingie
Rodwell
Gomis
Townsend
Lescott
Nolan

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In terms of updating the leaderboard, with the PRO11 game last year it was updated on a Thursday.

With the Stoke v Newcastle game tonight, I presume they will be waiting until after that to update, should the game be live from now. Hoping it is, instead of waiting until November!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
caveboydave
Sep 29 2014, 02:04 AM
thats topps for you they dont care the collectors they are making it harder every year to complete
all they care about is the money i wish panini would get the rights and let topps go back to america and stay there
Topps are not very forthcoming to me anymore, a few prizes if asked but my 3 requests for exclusive info before this seasons Match Attax collection release were ignored. They are very much 'in bed' with MOTD kids magazine as far as I can see, they get all the exclusive info now. Maybe I'm wrong but it does indicate that the collectors market is not as important as the kids toy market. The fact that the Premier Gold 2013 collection was given very little attention backs this up.
TBH our relationship with Topps took a nose dive ever since the Topps Customer Service thread, where a few members and even a moderator slagged off one of their customer Service employees and plotted to get him sacked! :doh

Sorry, off topic... :bum
Edited by Tollyman, Sep 29 2014, 04:00 PM.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

MatchAttaxMaster101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tollyman
Sep 29 2014, 03:59 PM
caveboydave
Topps are not very forthcoming to me anymore, a few prizes if asked but my 3 requests for exclusive info before this seasons Match Attax collection release were ignored. They are very much 'in bed' with MOTD kids magazine as far as I can see, they get all the exclusive info now. Maybe I'm wrong but it does indicate that the collectors market is not as important as the kids toy market. The fact that the Premier Gold 2013 collection was given very little attention backs this up.
TBH our relationship with Topps took a nose dive ever since the Topps Customer Service thread, where a few members and even a moderator slagged off one of their customer Service employees and plotted to get him sacked! :doh

off on a rant i see, ;)

but thats terrible really... i dont see the point of having an email address when nothing will come about of emails sent :/

Macca
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I can't pick a pro 11 card to win. How do you do this?

jaxattax
100 Club
you need to unlock them first. Each retail pack comes with a code inside the wrapper. Enter the code on the topps site and it will give you 1million toward pro 11 players. I entered 4o packets codes yesterday, got 40 million for players, so I unlocked aguero, costa, shaw and wilshere. I chose aguero as my first card to win, as I think he is the best card, even though I am a united man!

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Thank you jaxattax again! The Pro11 cards (from last years sticker collection) were going for about a tenner each on ebay last year. Think I will just do that as I only want the Bolasie one (Palace).

The Premier Gold cards last year was a strange one. For collectors of the smallest Prem clubs like me, all the cards I wanted were overseas in the US, Canada or Asia. Whilst it wasn't cheap hoovering them all up, especially with all the overseas postage to pay, it was pretty easy to win everything you wanted to get, because American and Asian card collectors were never going to pay much for cards of players they had barely heard of who played for clubs they had barely heard of. That almost every card came with overhead costs though is a bit crazy - our Premier League, yet we were treated like fans from abroad!
Edited by Dorking, Sep 30 2014, 05:44 AM.

Zabolek
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You sound a bit like Ian Rush with that last comment when he said "living in Italy is like being in a foreign country" (I know, he didn't say that). :)
My feedback thread
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
LOL. You know what I mean though! Even this year, the UK suppliers will only get theirs about a week after the rest of the world - by which time I've probably ordered a good percentage of what I want from USA ebay.

monkey76
100 Club
Tollyman
Sep 29 2014, 03:59 PM
caveboydave

Sometimes I have asked Topps a couple of questions and they have always answered them. Maybe not the answer I wanted but been pretty good. If anything got lost or damaged they have been 1st class to me.

monkey76
100 Club
I take it that your points are in the small red box on the corner of the player?? Looking at it they started on week 1.

Macca
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
jaxattax
Sep 29 2014, 09:58 PM
you need to unlock them first. Each retail pack comes with a code inside the wrapper. Enter the code on the topps site and it will give you 1million toward pro 11 players. I entered 4o packets codes yesterday, got 40 million for players, so I unlocked aguero, costa, shaw and wilshere. I chose aguero as my first card to win, as I think he is the best card, even though I am a united man!
Thanks for the advice. However Ive been doing that and have remembered to enter 5 codes. The prices to unlock each card are not going down though?

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
You need to look at the values of the players and decide which player you want to unlock.

For example, if you want Aguero, then you need to enter 13 codes to be able to select that card. I think the least amount of codes you can enter to unlock a card is 6, as there are a few players with a value of 5.5m.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

jaxattax
100 Club
monkey76
Sep 30 2014, 01:59 PM
I take it that your points are in the small red box on the corner of the player?? Looking at it they started on week 1.
no the points in the red box are cumulative, I calculated my points just from what they scored on saturday, which was actually 59. Leaderboards not been updated and I have not had a reply to my email sent this morning.

monkey76
100 Club
jaxattax
Sep 30 2014, 04:19 PM
monkey76
Sep 30 2014, 01:59 PM
no the points in the red box are cumulative, I calculated my points just from what they scored on saturday, which was actually 59. Leaderboards not been updated and I have not had a reply to my email sent this morning.
That's a shame. I had about 1000 points!!

At least this year the pro 11 game is easier to understand. I hope that the player will change after you unlock it. I only want the Southampton ones. I have a Negredo and Suarez from last time.

What about Match Attax live? Is it like the Futera game?

jaxattax
100 Club
No idea about the match attax live, but I am hoping it delivers free cards somehow over course of season!

jaxattax
100 Club
Just emailed Topps this message -

Please can you tell me and my two sons what exactly is going on with the fantasy team?

The boys and I love collecting the cards, and want to try and collect them all. We plan on going to Glasgow on the 11th and also the event in Easter.

We created a team on the fantasy football section, and think it scored 59 points, but nothing has updated?
We are concerned that the site has not updated leader boards, with no suggestion about where teams are coming with regard to the top 500? There are 20 pro eleven cards to collect, but only 32 games left to get them.

It appears this has not started and no information is available?

Please can you explain the situation so I can tell the boys?

Thanks

clem132
100 Club
it looks up and running now as it says i finished 212 this week, but not sure weather to change my pro 11 pick for this week ???

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Only 397 teams in league so if you have to finish in top 500 to get pro 11 card then that will be easy.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I came 74th, so I am happy with that.

I have just changed my Pro 11 pick for this week now I know I won last week, but not sure it will come into effect as I did it after 12 o'clock. A bit frustrated that Topps waited until Saturday to update the table from last weekends results!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
My task this afternoon while Harry is up at Shepherds Bush is to enter in all my codes!! Annoyed that i missed out last week as there has been no real indication as to when it was meant to start!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

fredlynch
101 Card
Sorry if this seems like an obvious question/ one with an obvious answer, but how do the points work in Topps fantasy football? How many for a goal etc.. Thank you!
I collect Marko Marin cards and stickers.

My Feedback My Trade List

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6845509/1/#new

My Wish List

jaxattax
100 Club
Came 59th last week! Happy with that. Jose Mourinho should watch his back!

This week looks ok already. My Swansea trio did well, with Sung-Yeung playing entire games, Sigurdsson got 2 assists and Bony scored. However, Konchesky, Puncheon and Ulloa did nothing.
Tomorrow, I hope that Courtois, Ivanovic, Hazard, Matic, Blind, Di Maria, Mata and Costa do the business.
Would be immense to get all 20 pro 11 cards!

Edited by jaxattax, Oct 4 2014, 07:17 PM.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
jaxattax
Oct 4 2014, 05:24 PM
Came 59th last week! Happy with that. Jose Mourinho should watch his back!

This week looks ok already. My Swansea trio did well, with Sung-Yeung playing entire games, Sigurdsson got 2 assists and Bony scored. However, Konchesky, Puncheon and Ulloa did nothing.
Tomorrow, I hope that Courtois, Ivanovic, Hazard, Fabregas, Blind, Di Maria, Mata and Costa do the business.
Would be immense to get all 20 pro 11 cards!

Good stuff! :)

I have got a few of those players in my team for tomorrow too, in fact only 1 of my first 11 played in the 3 o'clock games plus all 3 of my subs (with 2 assists and a goal!).

I wonder how long it will take Topps to post out the cards? Last year they were pretty inconsistent and not very organised. Hope things improve this year.

With regards to getting all 20 cards - I think as long as you have enough codes to unlock all the players, you should have a pretty good chance. Some people will forget about changing their team after a few weeks so getting in the top 500 shouldn't be too difficult. I am aiming to get all 20 as well, so fingers crossed everything goes to plan!

jaxattax
100 Club
It was first week we did it, so its like week one for us anyway. I actually really like it.

jaxattax
100 Club
So my team scored 22 points yesterday, and today is going well, with 8 players playing.

Blind and Mata both played 90 minutes today for united. Di Maria also played 90, scoring and setting up a goal!

My five chelsea players are doing ok - Courtois got taken off injured on a cleran sheet, so dont know what he will score. Ivanovic currently keeping a clean sheet, but he has been yellow carded. Hazard earned the penalty (assist) and scored it. Hazard also set up Diego costa who I also have in my team. Matic appears to be playing entire game.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Fabregas set up Costa for his goal, not Hazard.

I've not done too bad this weekend. Should have done enough to get in the top 500.

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
jaxattax
Oct 5 2014, 03:02 PM
So my team scored 22 points yesterday, and today is going well, with 8 players playing.

Blind and Mata both played 90 minutes today for united. Di Maria also played 90, scoring and setting up a goal!

My five chelsea players are doing ok - Courtois got taken off injured on a cleran sheet, so dont know what he will score. Ivanovic currently keeping a clean sheet, but he has been yellow carded. Hazard earned the penalty (assist) and scored it. Hazard also set up Diego costa who I also have in my team. Matic appears to be playing entire game.
Fabregas set up Costa goal.

Where does it tell you how points are scored ??
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

jaxattax
100 Club
Dont know how pooints are scored and it doesn't seem to explain how either on the site, but I imagine players are rewarded for clean sheets, assists, minutes played and goals. Obviously conceding goals, picking up cards and not playing as much will lower points scored.

I should have over 50 points this week, so should make top 100 and get my second pro 11 card!

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
jaxattax
Oct 5 2014, 04:07 PM
Dont know how pooints are scored and it doesn't seem to explain how either on the site, but I imagine players are rewarded for clean sheets, assists, minutes played and goals. Obviously conceding goals, picking up cards and not playing as much will lower points scored.

I should have over 50 points this week, so should make top 100 and get my second pro 11 card!
So if you don`t know how points are scored then how can you say you scored 22 points yesterday ??

There is no update on tables when i log in.
Trusted traders

robjones1973
101 Card
I JUST LOOKED AT THE TOP 500 POSITIONS FOR THIS WEEK AND THE BOTTOM PLACED TEAM WAS ON MINUS POINTS. I HAVE ONLY JUST ENTERED A TEAM BUT IT SHOULDT BE TOO HARD TO GET IN THE TOP 500 AS THERE DONT APPEAR TO BE 500 PEOPLE PLAYING. ROLL ON NEXT WEEK AND A JACK WILSHIRE CARD SHOULD BE WINGING ITS WAY TO ME.
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157425/1/#new - Wishlist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157435/1/#new - Tradelist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7160901/1/#new - Trading Feedback

Trusted Traders -

jaxattax
100 Club
The top 500 is worked out weekly, not cumulative, so it is all about how your team does every week. I am guessing they will reward higher placed teams later in the season with something else!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I think they use the points and rules from the official Premier League Fantasy League.

If you go on the Premier League website, it will have the rules on there.

I expect that more people will join the league as the weeks go by, but with 100 million to spend, it's pretty easy to pick a team who you know will get points and therefore quite easy to get in the top 500.

Looking at the name of the team finishing bottom last week, I think they must have had a full team of Burnley players, after our 4-0 thrashing!

jaxattax
100 Club
gt6943
Oct 5 2014, 04:27 PM
The players I have that played yesterday have already been calculated, I click on them and it shows their weekly scores.

KMoran28
Member Avatar
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So how do you actually claim your Topps Pro 11 card? do you receive one per week? do you need a certain amount of ponts to claim one?
UK Based Collector

Feedback: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7161248/1/#new

Trade List: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7159664/1/?x=0#post8248876

Wishlist: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7161293/1/#new

Please check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrw7VG9ACY4DNuqC2ZY7WqQ

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
Well I just created my team, fingers crossed after the international break.
Trusted Traders: Stevesmith, l1sboa, Mariocamb13, Lambokeenie, MasterofMatchAttax, spursdave, Jayce101, gt6943 x 4, monkey76, CharlesHK, JRDuck, Amigo x 8, Alanaman, Garners-great-deals 2012 x 2, NFFC_9, Bibster.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

dvsgooner
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I just joined Topps and had a look at this... As I am only looking for Jack Wilshere and as I buy all my Arsenal cards from ebay without buying any packets, could anyone give me eight codes to unlock it? I'd be forever grateful!!! :wub

EDIT: Thanks robjones1973.
Edited by dvsgooner, Oct 5 2014, 06:23 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply