Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Fantasy Team
Topic Started: Sep 29 2014, 12:18 AM (22,031 Views)
jaxattax
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match Attax Fantasy Football team chat :sofun

Edited my initial post which was fairly negative.
Edited by jaxattax, Dec 6 2014, 11:17 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
wille9
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Can anyone trade or give med codes so i can unlock Costa?:) Because i collect just the Chelsea cards:)
My feedback page:http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7127107/1/
My wishlist:http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7117107/1/#new
I COLLECT CHELSEA CARDS AND STICKERS. IF YOU HAVE ANY PLEASE PM ME

FootballCardsExtravagansa
100 Club
My Team Scored 31 Points Yesterday.
Edited by FootballCardsExtravagansa, Oct 5 2014, 06:32 PM.

jaxattax
100 Club
KMoran28
Oct 5 2014, 05:27 PM
So how do you actually claim your Topps Pro 11 card? do you receive one per week? do you need a certain amount of ponts to claim one?
Go to www.toppsfootball.co.uk
Click on Fantasy Football
Enter codes from packets in ' my codes ' - each code is worth 1m
Then click on Pro 11 picks. I entered 40 codes before this, so had 40 million to spend on pro 11 players.
There are 20 to choose from, you need to click next to see next 6 as only 6 are shown at a time.
Unlock who you want to unlock, I unlocked Costa, Aguero, Wilshere and Shaw as my first 4 with my 40 million,
Make sure that the card you want to win is showing up as the bigger card above your picks. This will become the card you want to win.
Your team sheet should have a card on bottom right saying win this card, it it doesn't just select the one you want from Pro 11 picks screen.
I chose Aguero Last week and Costa this week, so hopfully get Wilshere and Shaw next week and week after.
By then, I will have more codes to unlock some of the others.
Will be a challenge getting all 20 this season, with only 31 games left.

jaxattax
100 Club
My team scored 68 points this weekend! Surely must be a serious contender for team of week!? Not many clean sheets this weekend!

I picked 3-4-3

GK - Courtois - 1
DEF - Ivanovic - 5
DEF - Konchesky - 1
DEF - Blind - 2
MID - Hazard - 9
MID - Matic - 5
MID - Mata - 6
MID - Di Maria - 10
FWD - Bony - 7
FWD - Costa - 8
FWD - Ulloa - 2
SUB - Sigurdsson - 8
SUB - Puncheon - 2
SUB - Sung Yeueng - 2

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I scored 66 this weekend so I can't wait to see the weekly leaderboards!!
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

Completed Collections: Champions League 09 10, Match Attax 12 13, Match Attax 13 14, Match Attax 13 14 Extra, Champions League Stickers 13 14, Match Attax 14 15

Player collections: Steven Gerrard and Jordan Henderson

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
jaxattax
Oct 5 2014, 11:38 PM
My team scored 68 points this weekend! Surely must be a serious contender for team of week!? Not many clean sheets this weekend!

I picked 3-4-3

GK - Courtois - 1
DEF - Ivanovic - 5
DEF - Konchesky - 1
DEF - Blind - 2
MID - Hazard - 9
MID - Matic - 5
MID - Mata - 6
MID - Di Maria - 10
FWD - Bony - 7
FWD - Costa - 8
FWD - Ulloa - 2
SUB - Sigurdsson - 8
SUB - Puncheon - 2
SUB - Sung Yeueng - 2
You don`t get points for your sub .. you only get those points if one of your starting eleven doesn`t play.

I have scored 54 this week now i have found out how to do things.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

jaxattax
100 Club
I am not saying you are wrong, but how do you know that subs dont score points?

harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
the Match Attax version is based on the official Premier League game. In this, you pick 3 subs (plus a sub goalkeeper) and they are transferred into your team at the end of a gameweek if any of your starting 11 didn't play.
Also, based on the points I scored last week, my subs points didn't count. I wish they did as I had Di Maria on my bench this week :doh
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
jaxattax
Oct 6 2014, 08:18 AM
I am not saying you are wrong, but how do you know that subs dont score points?
Last week i scored 55 points ... this was from just the 11 out field players.

Just click on each player in your team and it brings up a break down of what points that player has scored each week .. from that just click on each one in turn and you will see that only the points from your 11 out field players count towards your weekly total.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
59 Points for me this week, but ended up having Berahino and Henderson on the bench :(
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist
Football Card Shop Website - Suppliers of Topps Match Attax Cards

wille9
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks to Phild, know i just need 4 codes, can anyone help me?

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just want to let everyone know that Topps have updated the weekly leaderboard and you can see if you came in the top 500 (like I did!!!) :)
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

Completed Collections: Champions League 09 10, Match Attax 12 13, Match Attax 13 14, Match Attax 13 14 Extra, Champions League Stickers 13 14, Match Attax 14 15

Player collections: Steven Gerrard and Jordan Henderson

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks Ethan, i managed to finish this week in the 183 position with 57 points so i am really pleased!!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

clem132
100 Club
yeah finished 50 this week but still not heard from topps from the previous week has anyone ??

also you would think once you have won that player would be highlighted as won ??

anyone had any response from topps on this matter ??
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I missed out this week. I thought I had done well, but I came 527. I need to up my game!

Not heard anything from Topps for winning in week 1, but they are usually pretty slow in sending things out.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

wille9
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ive came 8 this week so i should receive a Pro 11 card. Will topps send any mail before they send the card or will the card just come?

jaxattax
100 Club
I came 220th last week! Pretty tight there I think.

I am joint 39th overall for the two weeks though.

Haven't received a Pro 11 card for either week yet, and am going to chase them on Monday. Not overly confident though, they did not reply to either of my emails about the fantasy football.
Edited by jaxattax, Oct 11 2014, 06:49 PM.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I think people need to be patient for these cards to be sent out. Last year they did say to allow 28 days to receive them. They don't send these out on a weekly basis, if last year is anything to go by.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

jaxattax
100 Club
Yeah as long as they get here!
I have been snipping the screen shots into jpegs anyway in case of any problems.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Had a cracking day with my Fantasy team today. I totally changed my team after not getting in the top 500 last time and I think it has paid off (fingers crossed).

Just wondering if anyone knows for definite if the subs thing comes into play if one of the first 11 is injured? I risked keeping Costa in which didn't pay off, but had Pelle as my first sub and he scored 2.

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
bibster
Oct 18 2014, 05:51 PM
Had a cracking day with my Fantasy team today. I totally changed my team after not getting in the top 500 last time and I think it has paid off (fingers crossed).

Just wondering if anyone knows for definite if the subs thing comes into play if one of the first 11 is injured? I risked keeping Costa in which didn't pay off, but had Pelle as my first sub and he scored 2.
I think there will be some high scores this week .. got aguero,wellbeck,fabregas .. plus 3 clean sheets today .. will be disappointed if i`m not in top 500 this week.
Trusted traders

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
gt6943
Oct 18 2014, 06:14 PM
I think there will be some high scores this week .. got aguero,wellbeck,fabregas .. plus 3 clean sheets today .. will be disappointed if i`m not in top 500 this week.
Same Gary.

I had Aguero and Welbeck upfront (plus Costa but had Pelle as a sub).

Only 1 of my midfielders played today and he scored (Fabregas).

Had Forster, Clyne and Bertrand who kept clean sheets.

Fingers crossed for a couple of goals from my other 3 midfielders tomorrow and Monday and then hope for the best!

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
I'm hoping for a big tally this week too;

Hart - Baines - Janmaat - Clyne - Fonte - Fabregas - Silva - Di Maria - Costa :( - Aguero - Berahino

67 Points so far....

Just need Berahino to get a few tomorrow night :)
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist

KMoran28
Member Avatar
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Can anybody tell me how you see how many points you have form the current week you are playing? Can't seem to find it anywhere!!!
UK Based Collector

Feedback: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7161248/1/#new

Trade List: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7159664/1/?x=0#post8248876

Wishlist: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7161293/1/#new

Please check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrw7VG9ACY4DNuqC2ZY7WqQ

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
Berahinooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
BigErnst
Oct 20 2014, 08:23 PM
Berahinooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Hands off he's ours, you keep Sergio :worship

Good week for me as well in the Fantasy, 3 Saints defenders plus Pelle and Fabregas scoring, can't remember who else but I know someone else scored for me as well.
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
KMoran28
Oct 20 2014, 05:36 PM
Can anybody tell me how you see how many points you have form the current week you are playing? Can't seem to find it anywhere!!!
I think the only way is to click on each of your players individually and then add the points up yourself

jaxattax
100 Club
Getting a new kitchen fitted and we had internet issues last week so we didn't update our team. No way we are making top 500, our team only scored 35 points plus whatever Mata got yesterday. : (

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Look what arrived today :clap

Posted Image
Edited by chriskeens, Oct 23 2014, 09:05 AM.
My Premier Gold 2014 Everton Collection
(Wanted for this collection: Howard Auto 'Base' '/99' and any Everton '1/1')

My Premier Gold 2014 (auto) Collection

My Premier Club 2015 Everton Collection

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
My Lescott one just arrived as well
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Great stuff guys! Is that the card you won in week 1?

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
bibster
Oct 23 2014, 09:20 AM
Great stuff guys! Is that the card you won in week 1?
No, mine was week 2
My Premier Gold 2014 Everton Collection
(Wanted for this collection: Howard Auto 'Base' '/99' and any Everton '1/1')

My Premier Gold 2014 (auto) Collection

My Premier Club 2015 Everton Collection

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
Very disappointed with the way this have been sent by Topps. Literally just the card in a cardboard envelope. They didn't even have the decency to put it in a plastic sleeve.
No paperwork included or anything

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I won in week 1 and not in week 2, so I hope my card is there when I get home tonight.

monkey76
100 Club
I had my first 2 cards arrive today. Very happy.

:)

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Who did you get James? :-)

elcid
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
2 cards received here just now. Awful packing but both cards in good order :)
Richard.
www.corinthianseller.co.uk

chuck332
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Received Costa & Gerrard today as won in 1st & 2nd week. I thought there was nothing wrong with packaging. It is quite a strong cardboard sleeve least not sent in an envolope

jaxattax
100 Club
Post just been, no cards through my door. Made the top 500 in week 1 and 2. Requested aguero and costa. Hopefully just because we are in Scotland, but also thinking this will probably end up in a phonecall to topps no doubt. Not nice seeing people chat about receiving theirs and we haven't. : (

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
My Aguero Card also arrived today....

Happy Days :)
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply