Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Fantasy Team
Topic Started: Sep 29 2014, 12:18 AM (22,738 Views)
jaxattax
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match Attax Fantasy Football team chat :sofun

Edited my initial post which was fairly negative.
Edited by jaxattax, Dec 6 2014, 11:17 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
everton fc
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
my 14 teams all got 45 points. can't see that being a winning card score. but I will live in hope. till Saturday 12 o'clock. can't complain I've won more cards. that I could have hoped for. don't know what I'm going to do now on Saturday mornings. just wont be the same. that 12 o'clock dead line .wish I started from the beginning also. but I don't reckon I'd be any were near the top.its been great see you all next season
[IMG][url=https://imgur.com/iaiyi4a]Posted Image[/url][/IMG]

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Does the person who finished top of the overall leaderboards actually win anything?

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I asked at the swap and play tour and was told there wasn't a prize. Then I was told they would think about it for next year. Wouldn't be surprised if the winner received a small gesture to recognise coming 1st.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

everton fc
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Zissou
May 25 2015, 06:32 PM
Does the person who finished top of the overall leaderboards actually win anything?
hey zissou. the ars......enal . as fell through .on them cards now . anyone who wants them have probably got them by now. i warned you get rid of them

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Looks like the 12 o'clock upload of the leaderboards hasn't worked. Good job I didn't have an amazing week this week to possibly claim top spot. I would be really annoyed!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
everton fc
May 29 2015, 04:13 PM
Zissou
May 25 2015, 06:32 PM
hey zissou. the ars......enal . as fell through .on them cards now . anyone who wants them have probably got them by now. i warned you get rid of them
Mine have still been selling for 5/6 ;)

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The final table has now been posted - I managed to win 11 cards with a score of 51 points....

Came a respectable 13th overall having missed 2 weeks.
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist
Football Card Shop Website - Suppliers of Topps Match Attax Cards

ReggieBoy
101 Card
I can't believe bibster managed to finish top with such a honking score (44)!!! Her nearest challenger bottled it with a horrible score (35).

Well done bibster. I really hope they run a similar competition again next year - cos I'll be gunning for ya!!! :wink
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I finished second overall ReggieBoy. I had a terrible last week :(

Proud that I finished 2nd out of all those teams though! I am well up for the challenge again next season! ;)

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Ahhh, I'm gutted for you bibster - and here was me wrongly cheering on Tough Soccer Dogs. I now feel completely stupid because I've just seen the name of the 2nd placed team. School-boy error on my part!!!

I've said it before, but I really feel Topps should expand this element of their Match Attax product, because I'm convinced if they put up a decent prizes, and advertised it better - it would definitely encourage more sales. I reckon prizes should go to the top three at least. A Premiership Club signed shirt, Club merchandise, cash prizes, even some kind of real top quality card for the managers who manage to win all twenty Pro 11 cards with their account.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
I got the top three scores this week (79, 77 & 73) in my teams!

I hope they change the rules next season and limit the amount of players you are allowed to pick from one team. Also, they should s***Censored*** the subs (because they're pointless), and increase the value of the top players so that it's much harder to pick the exact players you want each week.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
All my teams won cards with 50 points for the last gameweek so I'm pleased and I managed to finish 14 with my main team in the overall leaderboard which I am really pleased with!

I'm gutted for you Catherine but second place is nothing to be ashamed of out of 32000 odd teams so well done!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

everton fc
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
won 14 cards. on the last week. on 45. points. on conner's life . that was the lowest score . still waiting on clyne tho. lol. bibster. what can I say you had it in the bag home run . you had it . what happened. in them last 3 weeks .
Edited by bibster, Jun 3 2015, 05:49 PM.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Received a "sender hasn't paid enough postage" card through the door this morning... Cheers Topps! :fing
My Premier Gold 2014 Everton Collection
(Wanted for this collection: Howard Auto 'Base' '/99' and any Everton '1/1')

My Premier Gold 2014 (auto) Collection

My Premier Club 2015 Everton Collection

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply