Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Fantasy Team
Topic Started: Sep 29 2014, 12:18 AM (22,033 Views)
supersupercookie
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think I've got 77 points this week.
De Gea, Baines, Bertrand, Fonte, Cazorla, Hazard, Eriksen, Ozil, Kane, Giroud, Rooney

Any idea when Topps update the Leaderboard?
Trusted Traders: Amoghmalhaar, Arsenalwon7, Bibster, bwfc123, gokurasu73, Kick!123, Nick1998, pnchocolates, Poolstar, Rob PBS, the silver fox

You can lave feedback from trades with me here: My feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

supersupercookie
Member Avatar
100 Club
safariman
Feb 3 2015, 08:44 PM
Every Saturday after 12
Thanks Safariman,

Has everybody been getting the Pro11 players they expected now? I understand there were some problems with it early on.
Trusted Traders: Amoghmalhaar, Arsenalwon7, Bibster, bwfc123, gokurasu73, Kick!123, Nick1998, pnchocolates, Poolstar, Rob PBS, the silver fox

supersupercookie
Member Avatar
100 Club
BOOM!!
TOP TEN!! - Rapid Point Seahawks, 77 points
Gonna be a tough one this week, 2 sets of fixtures to worry about.

Good luck everyone

supersupercookie
Member Avatar
100 Club
Poor return from the first set of fixtures but Chelsea and Southampton clean sheets in the second made it a bit more respectable.

Rapid Point Seahawks - my team
De Gea, Ivanovic, Terry, Fonte, Azpilicueta, Cazorla, Hazard, Fabregas, Ozil, Aguero, Giroud
95 points

Bad Blast Revolution - son's team
Courtois, Ivanovic, Terry, Fonte, Azpilicueta, Cazorla, Hazard, Fabregas, Matic, Aguero, Giroud
88 points

supersupercookie
Member Avatar
100 Club
Vey poor showing this week, Equally annoyed and happy about Chelsea but expected better of Southampton at home.

Rapid Point Seahawks - my team
De Gea, Ivanovic, Terry, Fonte, Azpilicueta, Cazorla, Hazard, Eriksen, Aguero, Giroud, Sanchez
45 points

Bad Blast Revolution - son's team
Courtois, Ivanovic, Terry, Fonte, Azpilicueta, Cazorla, Fabregas, Matic, Hazard, Costa, Sanchez
31 points

Red Class Badgers - daughter's team
Forster, Fonte, Ivanovic, Clyne, Baines, Hazard, Eriksen, Fabregas, Cazorla, Sanchez, Costa
32 points

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply