Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Fantasy Team
Topic Started: Sep 29 2014, 12:18 AM (22,669 Views)
superpabz
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I am really confused! Counted my points the other day by going into each player and it was in the 40's. Now when the table updates it says I scored 17? I had SANCHEZ who got 13 and Forster who got 9 so that's more than 17 with 2 players!!!! Plus I had berahino with 7 and Clyne with 6......that's 35 from 4 players alone. I changed my team this week so can't go back and check my exact score, but am I missing something?? Help.....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

superpabz
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
chriskeens
Nov 1 2014, 01:27 PM
superpabz
Nov 1 2014, 01:19 PM
I am really confused! Counted my points the other day by going into each player and it was in the 40's. Now when the table updates it says I scored 17? I had SANCHEZ who got 13 and Forster who got 9 so that's more than 17 with 2 players!!!! Plus I had berahino with 7 and Clyne with 6......that's 35 from 4 players alone. I changed my team this week so can't go back and check my exact score, but am I missing something?? Help.....
Did you save the team before 12 on the Saturday? or did you change it after 12?
Saved it before Saturday last week and then only changed it this morning for this week. It doesn't really make a difference as I have made so few changes to the team. All the players I mentioned have been in the team since day 1!!

superpabz
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Can you win the same card twice? I had the same pro 11 2 weeks in a row and won both weeks but no card arrived today for my team. My sons card did arrive though. 78 points so far this week :D
Edited by superpabz, Dec 23 2014, 03:40 PM.

superpabz
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I thought I should get 2. Maybe it's just lost in the post..... Ps. I did save it ok because it flagged me as a winner.

superpabz
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
162 I reckon for both games. Aiming for first place???!?!?!??

superpabz
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
77 and 82 for me. That should be me up to 18 of the cards.....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply