Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Fantasy Team
Topic Started: Sep 29 2014, 12:18 AM (22,629 Views)
bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In terms of updating the leaderboard, with the PRO11 game last year it was updated on a Thursday.

With the Stoke v Newcastle game tonight, I presume they will be waiting until after that to update, should the game be live from now. Hoping it is, instead of waiting until November!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
You need to look at the values of the players and decide which player you want to unlock.

For example, if you want Aguero, then you need to enter 13 codes to be able to select that card. I think the least amount of codes you can enter to unlock a card is 6, as there are a few players with a value of 5.5m.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I came 74th, so I am happy with that.

I have just changed my Pro 11 pick for this week now I know I won last week, but not sure it will come into effect as I did it after 12 o'clock. A bit frustrated that Topps waited until Saturday to update the table from last weekends results!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
jaxattax
Oct 4 2014, 05:24 PM
Came 59th last week! Happy with that. Jose Mourinho should watch his back!

This week looks ok already. My Swansea trio did well, with Sung-Yeung playing entire games, Sigurdsson got 2 assists and Bony scored. However, Konchesky, Puncheon and Ulloa did nothing.
Tomorrow, I hope that Courtois, Ivanovic, Hazard, Fabregas, Blind, Di Maria, Mata and Costa do the business.
Would be immense to get all 20 pro 11 cards!

Good stuff! :)

I have got a few of those players in my team for tomorrow too, in fact only 1 of my first 11 played in the 3 o'clock games plus all 3 of my subs (with 2 assists and a goal!).

I wonder how long it will take Topps to post out the cards? Last year they were pretty inconsistent and not very organised. Hope things improve this year.

With regards to getting all 20 cards - I think as long as you have enough codes to unlock all the players, you should have a pretty good chance. Some people will forget about changing their team after a few weeks so getting in the top 500 shouldn't be too difficult. I am aiming to get all 20 as well, so fingers crossed everything goes to plan!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Fabregas set up Costa for his goal, not Hazard.

I've not done too bad this weekend. Should have done enough to get in the top 500.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I think they use the points and rules from the official Premier League Fantasy League.

If you go on the Premier League website, it will have the rules on there.

I expect that more people will join the league as the weeks go by, but with 100 million to spend, it's pretty easy to pick a team who you know will get points and therefore quite easy to get in the top 500.

Looking at the name of the team finishing bottom last week, I think they must have had a full team of Burnley players, after our 4-0 thrashing!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I missed out this week. I thought I had done well, but I came 527. I need to up my game!

Not heard anything from Topps for winning in week 1, but they are usually pretty slow in sending things out.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I think people need to be patient for these cards to be sent out. Last year they did say to allow 28 days to receive them. They don't send these out on a weekly basis, if last year is anything to go by.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Had a cracking day with my Fantasy team today. I totally changed my team after not getting in the top 500 last time and I think it has paid off (fingers crossed).

Just wondering if anyone knows for definite if the subs thing comes into play if one of the first 11 is injured? I risked keeping Costa in which didn't pay off, but had Pelle as my first sub and he scored 2.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
gt6943
Oct 18 2014, 06:14 PM
I think there will be some high scores this week .. got aguero,wellbeck,fabregas .. plus 3 clean sheets today .. will be disappointed if i`m not in top 500 this week.
Same Gary.

I had Aguero and Welbeck upfront (plus Costa but had Pelle as a sub).

Only 1 of my midfielders played today and he scored (Fabregas).

Had Forster, Clyne and Bertrand who kept clean sheets.

Fingers crossed for a couple of goals from my other 3 midfielders tomorrow and Monday and then hope for the best!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Great stuff guys! Is that the card you won in week 1?

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I won in week 1 and not in week 2, so I hope my card is there when I get home tonight.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Who did you get James? :-)

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
The table will be updated on Saturday Koniko, but to check your points scored you need to click on each player and add up the points from last weeks games.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
monkey76
Oct 24 2014, 07:13 PM
bibster
Oct 23 2014, 10:06 AM
Who did you get James? :-)
I had 2 Clyne cards. Did you get yours ok?
Cool! :653

Yes my Agbonlahor arrived thanks. Fingers crossed I am in the top 500 tomorrow as I had Danny Ings selected last week.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Results are up for last week. I came 44th and I am now 8th on the overall leaderboard. Well chuffed! :)

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Don't think I will get in the top 500 this week. Could have done without Chelsea conceding in the last minute!

Overhaul of my team for this weekend looking at the fixtures.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
jaxattax
Oct 28 2014, 02:20 PM
I think 35 points or more will have a chance. Dont think anyone scored massively, and have a feeling my team will be one of the top 100 - 50 teams this week. I have only received 1 of the pro 11 cards though. I am going to phone topps tomorrow if it has not arrived. I came on top 500 week 1 and 2.
Oh well, fingers crossed then. Got 44 points or something this week.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Got Danny Ings in the post today, that I won in week 3. :653

Must say, these cards are the best design in the whole Match Attax 14/15 set in my opinion. They look so much better in hand than on the Topps website.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
It's updated at 12 Gary.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Nope... :-(

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Came 790th last week, which is no great surprise as I didn't get any goals.

Fingers crossed my gamble pays off today - come on Chelsea! ;)

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Kicking myself for not putting Sanchez in. Didn't want to be happy that he scored against us! :(

Got 2 clean sheets, 2 goals, 1 assist (and a possible assist for Berahino). Sergio better do the biz tomorrow!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
conditionred
Nov 6 2014, 06:17 AM
I'm from Singapore and opened 2 boxes of Match Attax packs but did not see any codes. How do the codes look like? Are they printed on a piece of paper?

Thanks!
The codes are printed on the inside of packets.

The rules on the Fantasy Football section state that cards for coming in the top 500 will only be sent to people who live in the UK and Ireland.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I have received Aguero today which I shouldn't have won after looking at the leaderboard last week. Not complaining though!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
rcgcecdc
Nov 8 2014, 10:14 AM
if i think i won a pro 11 card and dont want to win it again, when shud i change it,can i change it after 12 on sat , or do it before
ta
You need to change it before 12 on a Saturday for that weekends fixtures.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
My team has got 53 points, with Sanchez and Jagielka points to be added.

My Dad's team has got 50 points, with Sanchez, Baines and Dawson points to be added.

Think we have both done ok this week.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Got sent Wilshere this morning, even though I wasn't top 500 last week! We also got sent Ings which we did win.

Would be interested to find out what the reason is for sending cards to people who shouldn't have won!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Yeah sorry, I meant it was for 1st November week and it was last week that we found out if we had won. So confusing always being a week behind!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I keep a list Chris of which card I have picked each week and whether I won it or not. Otherwise I would have no idea!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I did come in the top 500 for last week, as did my Dad's team. 5th on the overall leaderboard, so quite impressed with that!

Good to see you getting Danny Ings Toby! ;)
Edited by bibster, Nov 15 2014, 01:08 PM.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Nothing here this morning either!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I am banking on Southampton getting a clean sheet!

Forster, Clyne, Bertrand, Fonte, Fabregas (assist), Hazard (goal), Tadic, Sigurdson, Costa (goal), Sanchez, Aguero.

Dad's team:

Forster, Clyne, Bertrand, Cahill (clean sheet), Fabregas (assist), Hazard (goal), Tadic, Di Maria (assist), Sanchez, Aguero, Pelle

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Great team Rob, well done!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
robjones1973
Nov 23 2014, 02:18 PM
bibster
Nov 23 2014, 12:28 PM
Great team Rob, well done!
Thanks Catherine. How did you get on this week?
Very average so far. If Southampton don't keep a clean sheet, it will be my worst performing week so far!

Fingers crossed Villa leave their shooting boots at home (sorry Gary and Sean!)

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Got mine in the post today too.

Bang goes my entire Southampton defence clean sheet :( Let's hope Topps still send cards out even if you don't make the top 500 next week! ;-)

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Yeah I had both Clyne and Bertrand! :)

Never mind Gary, I would rather you got a goal tonight than this Saturday!!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Last season they used the Saturday as the start of the game week and points were awarded from Premier League games in that week (Saturday to Friday). I would think these rules will apply this season, therefore the 2 games next week will count, but only 1 PRO 11 pick is needed to cover these games.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Done ok so far, although I could have done with Chelsea scoring!

Courtois, Cahill, Jagielka, Chambers, Henderson, Hazard, Fabregas, Sigurdsson, Rooney, Costa, Aguero

Dad's team

De Gea, Cahill, Ivanovic, Williams, Di Maria, Hazard, Sigurdsson, Fabregas, Costa, Aguero, Ings (get in ;) )

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
How do you all know how many points you have already tonight, only half an hour after the games have finished? Are you looking on the PL Fantasy League website? Because the Topps Fantasy League points for each player haven't been updated yet. Plus the points scoring is slightly different on the official PL Fantasy version.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply