Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Fantasy Team
Topic Started: Sep 29 2014, 12:18 AM (22,597 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My task this afternoon while Harry is up at Shepherds Bush is to enter in all my codes!! Annoyed that i missed out last week as there has been no real indication as to when it was meant to start!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks Ethan, i managed to finish this week in the 183 position with 57 points so i am really pleased!!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Nothing arrived for me today unfortunately,but hopefully i should have my Wilshere card turn up tomorrow.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Post turned up this morning but with no Wilshere card, so unless it turns up tomorrow then i will them a call.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Not going to say where I came last week but certainly wasn't top 500 :fing :rofl
Thank god I changed my team for this week!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Had my Jack Wilshere arrive today and I have to agree with Catherine a and Kieran these are simply the best designed cards in the set!! The design of these should have been used for the MOTM cards as Kieran said.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Well i finished 4721 last week, not good at all. Wasn't helped by Costa not playing, Aguero and Pelle not scoring as well as none of my midfielder's scoring. Got 24 point, so revamped my team this week in the hope that i will do better. The fixtures are a little kinder this week as well last week there were some tough ones to call!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
All my players played and won today!! Had 2 clean sheets, 3 goals, 2 assists!! So i should have between 50-60 points so hopefully its top 500 for me this week!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@MatchAttaxCam, it can't be exactly the same as FPL as last week on my FPL Schneiderlin got 3 points yet on topps fantasy football he got 5 points. The same with Fabregas two weeks ago against Crystal Palace on FPL he got 8 points, but on topps he got 6! So there are definitely differences between the two and they're not the same
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@jaxattax, the the assist for Chambers goal went to Welbeck, who had a shot that Heaton saved and then Chambers followed up. Disappointed Welbeck didn't score as i put him in this week, but i will take the assist none the less.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Got 55 points this week! Im happy with that, i reckon that should be enough for top 500 this week.

@Cannon, your substitutes only score points if players in your starting 11 don't play.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I finished 898th this week :( but have moved back into the top 500 overall. The only reason i can think of, for peopel getting cards when they haven't finished in the top 500 would be that either teams below them haven't got a Pro 11 pick or that they have extended it to the top 1,000 due to the popularity of the game?
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
My team and my brothers team both came 735 last week, I reckon I will be sent cards for this week because even though we finished outside the top 500 I think they must have extended it to at least the top 1000 as for the week 1st November I think I came 898 and received a Danny Ings card this morning!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Great stuff Catherine and @jaxattax good to see you so high up the leadboards! Im currently 281st overall!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I have had my post turn up this morning but have had no pro 11 cards for the Week commencing: Sat 8th November 2014 turn up! Has anyone had anything turn up for that week over the past couple of days or today and if so which position did you finish in?
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Think you might be in contention to top the leader board this week jaxattax!

Im optimistic but by all means 100% certain i will make the top 500 this week! Picked up 42 points with my 7 players that have played so far, with still 4 Southampton players to play on Monday, so i am hoping i will end up with 60+ points, but thats relying on Forster, Clyne, Bertrand & Schneiderlin managing to keep a clean sheet with Soton on Monday!

How has everyone else fared so far?
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
It looks like its not only me relying on Southampton! I have worked out roughly that if southampton keep clean sheets and none of the players i have get booked and they win i should have at least 68 points even if none of them score!! Thats 9 i need from Forster, 6 each from Clyne and Bertand and 5 from Schneiderlin! Just read Schneiderlin is a slight doubt for the saints : (

Knowing my luck this will be the first time this season they collapse and play dreadfully! the good news is Benteke is suspended and Villa are also missing Senderos, Vlaar and Baker so thats their 3 main centre backs missing and centre forward.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I cant see any changes jaxattax, i still have 42 points and the system still is the same for me, like it has been for the last couple of weeks.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I think you get 0 points graham, as for week of 8th November Kompany was injured and got no points obviously, however even though i had Wisdom on the bench who i think picked up a point it didn't count! I don't really see the point in subs to be honest, especially if they don't even come into play if a player in your starting 11 is injured
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Received 2 Diego Costa cards today and had to ring up topps because for the second week running all of the cards were 'curved' or bent in the post as the envelope's were bent. They weren't damaged exactly so they didn't have any creases or cuts/tears but it does annoy me that they are just sent in an envelope with not even 'Do Not Bend' on them. Thankfully i put the cards in top loaders as soon as i unpackaged them so they are now straightened out.

I suggested to the lady from topps i spoke to that they should put do not bend on the envelope and she said she would pass on the comment, so i do hope they at least put do not bend on the envelope or put something in to protect the card!! She also said if you do need to return cards as they are damaged in the post (thankfully mine aren't damaged, as i said just needed to be straighted), you must return the card, an envelope with name address etc. AND a cover letter!!!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Exactly the same for me Catherine! Can't quite believe they have conceded, bang goes my place in the top 500 this week!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Had both Clyne and Bertrand and have finished this week if my calculations are correct on 56 points! Not sure if that's enough for the top 500 though?
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Mine and my Brothers teams both came 1029, and have both won Pro11 cards. My theory is that there are a lot of topps 'robot' teams in there, like the Pro11 game with the Premier League Stickers last year, so thats why there are many teams that haven't won a pro11 player, as surely not everyone (especially the top 3 who didn't win cards i see), can't have not selected a pro11 player or have forgotten to change it!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So far this week i have 45 points, with all of my defence including the goalkeeper and also the midfield keeping a clean sheet, with Aguero to still play tomorrow and then of course the other set of fixtures in midweek! Very annoyed that Costa will now not be playing in midweek, after he picked up his 5th yellow card of the season.
Bet your annoyed @jaxattax as thats two players out of your team for the midweek games, with Costa suspended and Van Gaal ruling out Di Maria for Tuesday's game against Stoke!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
This week i have finished with 125 points overall so i am mega mega pleased!! I reckon im in with a chance of finishing well within the top 500 maybe even the top 100!!! How did everyone else do?
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Catherine I add mine up using the points system topps Display on the rules page, have done it every week it's been up there and I haven't been wrong yet.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I know Catherine, Aguero has been unplayable, thank god I kept faith in him this week and ! Decided not to put in Rooney! If Aguero hadn't played as well as he has over the last two games then I don't think I would have got half the points I have got this week! 3 assists and 2 goals from him alone
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Must have miss counted for last night! As even better, I got 126 points! I logged on this morning and added up the points that have now appeared from each player from last night and I had miss counted by one!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Results are in from last week and both of my teams have recorded their best finish overall 22nd in the weekly leaderboard with 126 points and my own team is now 56 in the overall leaderboard, meaning i have jumped up 155 places from 211 last week!
I see teams this week as a low as 5464 were getting a pro11 card!!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I still don't think its because there are lots of players not picking cards, there has to be robot teams in there because is it really that likely that out of the top 5,500 only 500 of those players remembered to change their pro 11 pick? i can understand a couple of hundred forgetting to change their pro11 pick but nearly 4,500 people forgetting? That just seems highly unlikely to me. What does everyone else think?
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
All my players have now played for the week, and i have ended up with... 18 points :rofl
Think i stand more chance of winning the jackpot on the national lottery this week than i do a Pro11 Card!

In all seriousness would anyone like to hazard a guess as to how many points will win you a Pro11 card this week?
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Not a good week last week at all :( had 18 points and finished: 12320, no pro11 card for me or my brothers team! Who did manage to get one last week?
Edited by Tankerton1, Dec 13 2014, 12:06 PM.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I have ended up with 65 points this week and Harry's team has got 64 so i am confident of getting a card each this week. I just think about what could have been if Zabaleta and Dzeko had played!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Another good week last week! Both my team and my brothers finished 120 and i have moved back up to 51st on the overall leaderboard so quite pleased with that! Lets just hope i the team i picked this week does the business as well! I see this week teams only as far down as 3231 were picking up cards with 47 points. Has anyone else noted all the 'Screaming Bolt...' teams that came joint 7th, theres 8 of them all with the same points, so has to be the same person!
Edited by Tankerton1, Dec 20 2014, 12:10 PM.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Mediocre start to this week, picked up 18 points from just Hart and Zabaleta but Clichy wasn't even in the matchday squad today, and i have just looked at the Swansea City team and Bony is only on the bench!!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
After last night all my teams are now on 63 points, so im quite pleased with that. Hopefully a few of the players that didn't really deliver on Saturday and Sunday (eg. Bony & Sanchez & Eriksen) will have better games on boxing day!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
so after this week i managed to get 130 points for all of my teams, so i am very pleased. Would have been more had Zabaleta played today, and if Hart and Clichy would have kept a clean sheet!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
All my teams finished with 128 points last week to in 767th position ( didn't realise Sanchez had 2 points taken away for his missed penalty!)! My team (best one) is up to 43rd on the overall leaderboard!
How did everyone else do?
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So far this week i have got 25 points, i can't quite believe how the results went yesterday, the only good news for me yesterday was us Gooners winning, because all the teams above us yesterday dropped points and we are now just 3 points off of third! Role on Thursday, where i hope results will be a little more favourable!

I can't see how people can have picked up more than 35-37 points yesterday unless they picked the entire Stoke City team that played yesterday!

How is everyone doing with their Pro11 sets? i now have 2 lots of 11 cards (one set for me and the other for my brother Harry), and so only need 9, so i am hoping that after this game week finishes it will only be 7 that we both need!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I can't believe it Chris no indication that would happen! Pellegrini and his rotation policy has done most of us no favours with our match Attax Fantasay football teams, and I think I'm just not going to pick City players until Aguero is back and just pick him as he appears to be one of the very few that hardly get rotated!
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply