Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Fantasy Team
Topic Started: Sep 29 2014, 12:18 AM (22,102 Views)
graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
can anyone help work out my sons points
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
jaxattax
Nov 9 2014, 02:37 PM
graham, if you go onto your team page and click on each player individually, it will show you what they scored in every game they have played. The actual table for yesterday and today doesnt get updated until Saturday but you can work out your score almost as soon as the games finish.
many thanks for the info did wonder how people knew there points so soon

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hi all my son is really struggling with this game and has never been in top 500 so has not won any of the pro 11 cards 980th is his best score to date
would really be great if someone could give tips as to how to improve his chances

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
jaxattax
Nov 21 2014, 11:42 AM
with regards to advice, we are 3rd over all and have won 5 out of 6 pro 11 so we might be good for advice?
I think the best way is to have a guess at what results will be first.
If there are a few clean sheets up for grabs, try loads of defenders with players from those teams.
Defenders who set up and score are good to have, so if you can get a player who will clean sheet, set up and score you will get loads of points.
Chambers at Arsenal is great for that but only if they clean sheet.
If there are not many clean sheets going to happen, be more positive, flood the middle and attack with scorers and assisters to get the points.
The most expensive player is not always the best option, Southampton defenders and Chambers at arsenal are good examples of cheap players scoring high from defence.
Midfielders who score and assist are an absolute must and you are obviously looking for strikers who do the same.
We have played 4 different formations already this season to get the players we want for points.
You need to be up to date on injuries too.
The tricky part is budget. We have managed to get 6 chelsea players, 2 united players and sanchez in our team this week.
It is a funny week of games in my opinion though, a few games could end up going either way and I cannot see there being loads of clean sheets.
Good luck.
many thanks for your detailed tips and well done on your success at this game. my son read your tips and has spent a couple of hours picking a team
I cant help him as I know nothing about football. he was ready to give up on this game but your tips have spurred him on many thanks will let you know how he does.

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hi can anyone tell me what happens if a player in your line up does not play. do you get to play a sub or do you just get 0
points for not playing

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tankerton1
Nov 23 2014, 06:47 PM
I think you get 0 points graham, as for week of 8th November Kompany was injured and got no points obviously, however even though i had Wisdom on the bench who i think picked up a point it didn't count! I don't really see the point in subs to be honest, especially if they don't even come into play if a player in your starting 11 is injured
thanks for that. no I cant see the point of having subs if you cant use them. anther bad week for my son he spent hours picking a team and came
nowhere again I don't think he will bother again

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I thought costa had a 5 match suspention for his last yellow card or is that not right

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
my son james has won his first pro 11 card with 96 points he is well pleased. well done jaxattax you are still no 1

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
managed to get 22 points with bony and Austin still to play

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
it could be a week of very low scores not many clean sheets

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
only 52 points managed to get 3x -2 from last night so I guess no card for me. and the players are moaning to many games over Christmas but
on 300,000 a week wages poor luvs. try being in the forces on 26 grand a year and getting shot at

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
there are no prem games this week but do we need to select our team this saturday noon for next weeks game

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I am still waiting for my card from 13 dec is that the week you are on a about

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think man u will struggle with saints my team is lloris rose vertonghen terry ericksen hazard fabregas chadli
kane costa and Austin . any thoughts

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
good point I use bony a lot and he is going to man city when he returns from Africa cup. I was wondering if topps will update
teams after transfer window closes

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
great score what was your team

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
my team 48 points mainly spurs players

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
well done my son has been doing for 3 months and only won 3 cards

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
everton fc
Jan 12 2015, 06:35 PM
graham
Jan 12 2015, 02:27 PM
well done my son has been doing for 3 months and only won 3 cards
hi mate if you want cards. pick chelsea not spurs my friend
thought spurs were sure to win :sf4

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
my sons team this week de gea, blind, terry, ivanovic, carzola, fabregas, hazard, di maria, mikel, costa and sanchez
any thoughts

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
the hardest pick seems to be the goalkeeper as we only get the number 1 goaley to pick from each team and if they dont
play your stuffed

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
61 points with sanchez still to play

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
graham
Jan 17 2015, 06:01 AM
my sons team this week de gea, blind, terry, ivanovic, carzola, fabregas, hazard, di maria, mikel, costa and sanchez
any thoughts
78 points this week my sons best score to date carzola and costa done him proud but took a chance on mikel to keep in budget but did not play

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
my sons team de gea, blind, jones, bertrand, downing, prowse, di maria, cazorla, rooney, ings and van persie

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i would have thought 64 was more than enough for a card. i think people with 50 have a good chance the team that bibster
has picked was as usual exceptional and scored 70 points and as far as i know is top of the leader board. it more often than
not works out that about 20 points lower than the top score will get a card depending on how many people pick a card to win.
i can say however that my 43 points will not get a card

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
43 points for last week but was okay for a card

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
my sons team courtois, ivanovic, terry, azpilicueta, hazard oscar, ozil, carzola, giroud, kane and augaro

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
5 goals and 2 assist' also 2 yellow cards all players used so should be okay for first part

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
not yet was'nt expecting them until tuesday next week

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
would have thought at least 4 cards given the low scores people are getting. lost 9 points on goalkeeper and with the players
that did not play in 1 or both games but everyone will be in same boat hence the low scores. my team had aguero, kane
and ozil which gave me some good scores

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
does anyone have any thoughts about the next games as it will be a double week but 2 of the matches are postponed until
end of april how would this work

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i beleve the game on the 7th is a match with spurs postponed from the first set of this double week as the next set of games
start on 14th march

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
everton fc
Feb 23 2015, 08:42 AM
ya don't pick any chelsea/spurs players. next week.
yes i think you are right spurs do have 2 matchs but chelsea saints west brom and leicester all miss a game. it would be good if topps could clarify

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
81 points for me this week hart, kompany, zablata, ivanovic, hazard, gazorla, silva, sterling, giroud, aguero, and kane

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
got 81 points and first place so well pleased. this weeks team is de gea, clyne, clichy, zabalata, stirling, cazorla, silva, nasri
giroud, rooney and aguero

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
54 points for the first part

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
rooney and de gea both got me good scores. i knew man city game was going to be hard but hopping will my man city players
will get some decent scores in next match.clichy also did not play

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
3 of my players did not play last night so not expecting a good score. has anyone had trouble getting the players scores
from the topps website

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
topps are putting something on their website today concerning this weekends game

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i phoned topps this morning and was told they will post on website with regards tomorows game have just got in and went
straight to their website and nothing. i cant see that they can tie tomorows game with next weeks as that would mean q.p.r
and spurs will have 2 games each. i also told them that the players scores has not been updated and it still has'nt. so i dont know what to do. very poor show from topps

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply