Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Fantasy Team
Topic Started: Sep 29 2014, 12:18 AM (22,592 Views)
EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I scored 66 this weekend so I can't wait to see the weekly leaderboards!!
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

Completed Collections: Champions League 09 10, Match Attax 12 13, Match Attax 13 14, Match Attax 13 14 Extra, Champions League Stickers 13 14, Match Attax 14 15

Player collections: Steven Gerrard and Jordan Henderson
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just want to let everyone know that Topps have updated the weekly leaderboard and you can see if you came in the top 500 (like I did!!!) :)
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

Completed Collections: Champions League 09 10, Match Attax 12 13, Match Attax 13 14, Match Attax 13 14 Extra, Champions League Stickers 13 14, Match Attax 14 15

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just received another Gerrard PRO 11 card... that's 3 now... :)
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Received a Clyne in the post today and is now for trade or sale if anyone wants it.
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
37 points from 5 players with 6 southampton players still to play...
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have a Wilshire Pro 11 card for trade if anyone needs one (or I can sell if preferred)
Thanks
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I came in a spot which would have won a card as I finished with 67 points but according to Topps I forgot to make a Pro 11 Pick for that week despite i am sure I picked Stevie G
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
61 with chambers still to play but once again... I forgot to pick a card for my Pro 11 slot
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Received my cards today and I now have a Gerrard and a Luke Shaw Pro 11 Card for trade.
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jack Buxton
Mar 28 2015, 09:57 AM
did you contact topps ethan or did they just turn up?
They just turned up in one envelope
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

EthanB reds
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jack Buxton
Mar 28 2015, 10:20 AM
ah, i wonder if they have caught on to all the multiple accounts and decided to save themselves some postage!
how many did you get in 1 envelope?
3 cards in one envelope
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
My Trading Feedback

My Ebay Page

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply