Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Fantasy Team
Topic Started: Sep 29 2014, 12:18 AM (22,632 Views)
chelseamember
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Whem do you need to submit your pro card pick for? i dont quite have enough to buy a pro card guy yet so am hoping i can get some packs to buy one for this week, is there a certain time it needs to be done by?
Edited by bibster, Oct 31 2014, 06:36 PM.
My Forum Feedback --- Ebay Feedback --- My Trade List --- My Wishlist
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chelseamember
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Counted up my points and i count 62 points for me this week. First week doing it, and i didnt have enough to pick a pro card, so i kinda hope i dont get top 500 lol

chelseamember
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
When should i expect a card from the week of sat 1st nov? I can 240th, so should get a card i think?

chelseamember
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Wow, had a bad week 8th nov! came 1498th! I can like 200th on 1st Nov and not had a card yet so will wait a couple of day next week then if nothing ill email them!

chelseamember
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
clem132
Nov 22 2014, 11:22 AM
not received any for weeks but no idea how you check your weekly points position as i am top 50 on the leaderboard
When you click the leaderboards you can change the leaderboard to a weekly view to find out where you came for the previous week, is updated every saturday at 12:00 i think

Anyway, good day so far, ive noticed my team is like 50% chelsea and 50% southampton! But not exactly as i have 1 arsenal player as well! But Chelsea look to be doing me good so far, Costa, Hazard and Fabregas getting me a few points, fingers crossed for top 500

chelseamember
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Think i have done ok, Costa, Hazard, Fabregas and Cahill got me nice points today, Ulloa and Sanchez didnt get me significant points this week, then have another 5 southampton players still, with 3 being defenders and 1 a goalie so hope they keep a clean sheet!

chelseamember
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I had Clyne and Bertrand so atleast my mainly southampton back line didnt screw me over too much! Werid though, ive just logged in to my account and where it shows which pro 11 you pick, mine was empty? does it empty it every week to make you re chose one? as Im pretty sure ive had a card there all weekend lol

chelseamember
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Not just me then! ^^^^
Oh well if i manage to get into top 500, fingers crossed ill actually get a card! I won one for the week of 8th Nov and still no sign, i emailed then they replied like 3 days later and i replied straight back but they havent replied to that one yet :( no idea whats happening, seems everyone else is getting cards quick, my Luke Shaw i decided to chose still hasnt come and im not 'SHAW' where it is :P

What a terrible pun haha, im off out of here before anyone notices that pun

chelseamember
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Still havent had my card from 8th lol, have emailed again as they seemed to ignore my last one, fingers crossed i will actually get a response about my card this time!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply