Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Fantasy Team
Topic Started: Sep 29 2014, 12:18 AM (22,628 Views)
Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Can anyone please reveal the Pro 11 cards to win? (I'm specifically interested in knowing if there is a Palace card, but a list of all the Pro 11's would be handy)
ta
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Thank you jaxattax again! The Pro11 cards (from last years sticker collection) were going for about a tenner each on ebay last year. Think I will just do that as I only want the Bolasie one (Palace).

The Premier Gold cards last year was a strange one. For collectors of the smallest Prem clubs like me, all the cards I wanted were overseas in the US, Canada or Asia. Whilst it wasn't cheap hoovering them all up, especially with all the overseas postage to pay, it was pretty easy to win everything you wanted to get, because American and Asian card collectors were never going to pay much for cards of players they had barely heard of who played for clubs they had barely heard of. That almost every card came with overhead costs though is a bit crazy - our Premier League, yet we were treated like fans from abroad!
Edited by Dorking, Sep 30 2014, 05:44 AM.

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
LOL. You know what I mean though! Even this year, the UK suppliers will only get theirs about a week after the rest of the world - by which time I've probably ordered a good percentage of what I want from USA ebay.

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Plenty of Pro11 cards have appeared (and sold) on ebay and have gone for up to 40 (and one went for 45). Nobody yet has listed a Bolasie (Crystal Palace) though.

I am sure that people winning them to sell on are more likely to get more interest for the 'big club' players, but do be assured that there IS interest for the 'lesser' clubs players amongst the ebay buying public!!
Edited by Dorking, Nov 7 2014, 03:40 PM.

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Thanks GT :)

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
bibster
Dec 4 2014, 07:24 PM
I got 116 points this week and my Dad's team 108. Not bad seeing as Costa didn't play last night (and Rooney was missing on Tuesday).

Fingers crossed on making the top 500!
Superb!
:clap :clap

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply