Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Fantasy Team
Topic Started: Sep 29 2014, 12:18 AM (22,595 Views)
jaxattax
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match Attax Fantasy Football team chat :sofun

Edited my initial post which was fairly negative.
Edited by jaxattax, Dec 6 2014, 11:17 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jaxattax
100 Club
Interstingly, the week commencing 10th of November has been removed, but there are still not any leader boards.

The pro 11 cards are -

Jack Wilshere
Agbonlahor
Ings
Costa
Bolasie
Howard
Jelavic
Schmeichel
Gerrard
Aguero
Shaw
Jammaat
Green
Clyne
Odemwhingie
Rodwell
Gomis
Townsend
Lescott
Nolan

jaxattax
100 Club
you need to unlock them first. Each retail pack comes with a code inside the wrapper. Enter the code on the topps site and it will give you 1million toward pro 11 players. I entered 4o packets codes yesterday, got 40 million for players, so I unlocked aguero, costa, shaw and wilshere. I chose aguero as my first card to win, as I think he is the best card, even though I am a united man!

jaxattax
100 Club
monkey76
Sep 30 2014, 01:59 PM
I take it that your points are in the small red box on the corner of the player?? Looking at it they started on week 1.
no the points in the red box are cumulative, I calculated my points just from what they scored on saturday, which was actually 59. Leaderboards not been updated and I have not had a reply to my email sent this morning.

jaxattax
100 Club
No idea about the match attax live, but I am hoping it delivers free cards somehow over course of season!

jaxattax
100 Club
Just emailed Topps this message -

Please can you tell me and my two sons what exactly is going on with the fantasy team?

The boys and I love collecting the cards, and want to try and collect them all. We plan on going to Glasgow on the 11th and also the event in Easter.

We created a team on the fantasy football section, and think it scored 59 points, but nothing has updated?
We are concerned that the site has not updated leader boards, with no suggestion about where teams are coming with regard to the top 500? There are 20 pro eleven cards to collect, but only 32 games left to get them.

It appears this has not started and no information is available?

Please can you explain the situation so I can tell the boys?

Thanks

jaxattax
100 Club
Came 59th last week! Happy with that. Jose Mourinho should watch his back!

This week looks ok already. My Swansea trio did well, with Sung-Yeung playing entire games, Sigurdsson got 2 assists and Bony scored. However, Konchesky, Puncheon and Ulloa did nothing.
Tomorrow, I hope that Courtois, Ivanovic, Hazard, Matic, Blind, Di Maria, Mata and Costa do the business.
Would be immense to get all 20 pro 11 cards!

Edited by jaxattax, Oct 4 2014, 07:17 PM.

jaxattax
100 Club
It was first week we did it, so its like week one for us anyway. I actually really like it.

jaxattax
100 Club
So my team scored 22 points yesterday, and today is going well, with 8 players playing.

Blind and Mata both played 90 minutes today for united. Di Maria also played 90, scoring and setting up a goal!

My five chelsea players are doing ok - Courtois got taken off injured on a cleran sheet, so dont know what he will score. Ivanovic currently keeping a clean sheet, but he has been yellow carded. Hazard earned the penalty (assist) and scored it. Hazard also set up Diego costa who I also have in my team. Matic appears to be playing entire game.

jaxattax
100 Club
Dont know how pooints are scored and it doesn't seem to explain how either on the site, but I imagine players are rewarded for clean sheets, assists, minutes played and goals. Obviously conceding goals, picking up cards and not playing as much will lower points scored.

I should have over 50 points this week, so should make top 100 and get my second pro 11 card!

jaxattax
100 Club
The top 500 is worked out weekly, not cumulative, so it is all about how your team does every week. I am guessing they will reward higher placed teams later in the season with something else!

jaxattax
100 Club
gt6943
Oct 5 2014, 04:27 PM
The players I have that played yesterday have already been calculated, I click on them and it shows their weekly scores.

jaxattax
100 Club
KMoran28
Oct 5 2014, 05:27 PM
So how do you actually claim your Topps Pro 11 card? do you receive one per week? do you need a certain amount of ponts to claim one?
Go to www.toppsfootball.co.uk
Click on Fantasy Football
Enter codes from packets in ' my codes ' - each code is worth 1m
Then click on Pro 11 picks. I entered 40 codes before this, so had 40 million to spend on pro 11 players.
There are 20 to choose from, you need to click next to see next 6 as only 6 are shown at a time.
Unlock who you want to unlock, I unlocked Costa, Aguero, Wilshere and Shaw as my first 4 with my 40 million,
Make sure that the card you want to win is showing up as the bigger card above your picks. This will become the card you want to win.
Your team sheet should have a card on bottom right saying win this card, it it doesn't just select the one you want from Pro 11 picks screen.
I chose Aguero Last week and Costa this week, so hopfully get Wilshere and Shaw next week and week after.
By then, I will have more codes to unlock some of the others.
Will be a challenge getting all 20 this season, with only 31 games left.

jaxattax
100 Club
My team scored 68 points this weekend! Surely must be a serious contender for team of week!? Not many clean sheets this weekend!

I picked 3-4-3

GK - Courtois - 1
DEF - Ivanovic - 5
DEF - Konchesky - 1
DEF - Blind - 2
MID - Hazard - 9
MID - Matic - 5
MID - Mata - 6
MID - Di Maria - 10
FWD - Bony - 7
FWD - Costa - 8
FWD - Ulloa - 2
SUB - Sigurdsson - 8
SUB - Puncheon - 2
SUB - Sung Yeueng - 2

jaxattax
100 Club
I am not saying you are wrong, but how do you know that subs dont score points?

jaxattax
100 Club
I came 220th last week! Pretty tight there I think.

I am joint 39th overall for the two weeks though.

Haven't received a Pro 11 card for either week yet, and am going to chase them on Monday. Not overly confident though, they did not reply to either of my emails about the fantasy football.
Edited by jaxattax, Oct 11 2014, 06:49 PM.

jaxattax
100 Club
Yeah as long as they get here!
I have been snipping the screen shots into jpegs anyway in case of any problems.

jaxattax
100 Club
Getting a new kitchen fitted and we had internet issues last week so we didn't update our team. No way we are making top 500, our team only scored 35 points plus whatever Mata got yesterday. : (

jaxattax
100 Club
Post just been, no cards through my door. Made the top 500 in week 1 and 2. Requested aguero and costa. Hopefully just because we are in Scotland, but also thinking this will probably end up in a phonecall to topps no doubt. Not nice seeing people chat about receiving theirs and we haven't. : (

jaxattax
100 Club
Finished in top 500 week 1 & 2 but only got aguero to today. Did everyone else get two cards in one delivery sleeve or two different sleeves?
Edited by jaxattax, Oct 25 2014, 09:44 AM.

jaxattax
100 Club
haha tankerton, i came like 2000 something, but i didnt get round to changing my team. Reckon we need at least 50 points to get in top 500.

jaxattax
100 Club
Confident that the team will finish top 500 this week. Got 53 points.
Had Forster, Bertrand, Clyne, Sigurdsson and Bony do well this week. Aguero, Di Maria, Fabregas and Pelle were a let down though.
Wish I had put Beharino on instead of Aguero!
Edited by jaxattax, Oct 28 2014, 01:39 PM.

jaxattax
100 Club
I think 35 points or more will have a chance. Dont think anyone scored massively, and have a feeling my team will be one of the top 100 - 50 teams this week. I have only received 1 of the pro 11 cards though. I am going to phone topps tomorrow if it has not arrived. I came on top 500 week 1 and 2.

jaxattax
100 Club
Actual Leaderboard gets updated on Saturday, but you can check your players points one by one and add them up. 50 points is usually enough to get you into top 500, but it will probably be less this week.

jaxattax
100 Club
Is this the first one you have received?
What weeks did your team come in top 500?

Our team came in top 500 first two weeks, but not the third week and we are confident it will come in top 500 this week.

Only had 1 card so far, the card selected for week 1.

jaxattax
100 Club
I just spoke to Ela at Topps. She was really nice and quite rightly asked me to email her my points directly so she could sort it out.

Here is the email I just sent her -

Hi there,

I have 2 boys, both 11 years old, who collect the EPL Match attax. One of the boys plays at tournaments as well. They collect every single card including limited editions and are hopeful of picking up most if not all of the Pro 11 cards.
We use the fantasy football on the topps football website and have played it from week 1.
We came in the top 500 in week one, and have received a Sergio Aguero Pro 11 card for that.
We also came in the top 500 in week two, and selected Diego Costa Pro 11 card, but have not received this.
We did not finish in top 500 in week three, but are confident we have finished in top 500 last week, week 4. This does not update until Saturday.
We also use a card collectors forum to communicate about Match Attax, and several users are saying that they have received cards for week 1 and week 2, but we have only received week 1.

Our Topps Football Fantasy team name is - ***************

Our address - *********************

Please can you look into this and send us the card?

Thanks

jaxattax
100 Club
The leaderboard will update at 12 noon on Saturday by the latest. This will include the points for Saturday 25th, Sunday 26th and Monday 27th. However, the players points have been updated, so you can calculate how much your team has scored. You cannot calculate how well you have done against other teams until the leaderboards get updated. If I do not make the top 500 with 53 points from the weekend, then something dodgy could be going on!

jaxattax
100 Club
Chased up the email I sent yesterday with a phone call.
Was told I will get a response on Monday or Tuesday due to the events taking place.
Not impressed to be honest.

jaxattax
100 Club
Whichever card you have highlighted from Pro 11 picks is the one you will get if your team finishes in top 500.

I am going for 4-3-3 this week.
Spent all of my 100m, got 4 arsenal players and 5 chelsea players starting.
On the bench I have Pelle, Sigurdsson and Wisdom just in case someone doesn't play!

Not giving anymore than that away!

jaxattax
100 Club
Happy!

Joint 27th last week and now 17th overall but our team this week has done really well too so confident of another top 500 and maybe even a wee climb up the overall!

Todays team - 4-3-3 -

GK - SZCZENSY, DEF - CHAMBERS, DEF - MERTESACKER, DEF - TERRY, DEF - IVANOVIC.
MID - HAZARD, MID - FABREGAS, MID - TADIC
FWD - SANCHEZ, FWD - COSTA, FWD - BEHARINO
SUBS - FWD - PELLE, MID - SIGURDSSON, DEF - WISDOM.

Wish I had started Wisdom instead of terry or ivanovic, but Chambers got a clean sheet, an assist and a goal so at least 13 points just from him! Not sure who took the corner for his goal?

jaxattax
100 Club
thanks buddy

jaxattax
100 Club
69 points for us yesterday.

jaxattax
100 Club
Well done Big Ernst!

So annoying when 2 of your subs do better than 2 of your starters!

72 points could be enough for top ten this week!

jaxattax
100 Club
Was told we would hear back from Topps regarding Pro 11 cards yesterday or today. Come 3.30pm, still no email or call.

Phoned them and then emailed them this -

"Hi there,

Further to phonecall on the 30th October, email on the 30th October, phonecall on the 31st October and phonecall earlier today, the 4th of November, I have attached 5 photos further to my email to prove my claim.

Photo 1 - week 1 - week commencing 27th September - shows ************** with 46 points in 59th place.
Photo 2 - week 2 - week commencing 4th October - shows ************** with 56 points in 220th place.
Photo 3 - week 3 - week commencing 18th October - shows ************** with 35 points in 2819th place.
Photo 4 - week 4 - week commencing 25th October - shows ************** with 53 points in 27th place.
Photo 5 - overall leaderboard showing ************** with 190 points (46+56+35+53 = 190).

We have only received 1 card so far, but clearly, have already qualified for 3 cards.

In week 1 we selected Aguero - won and received
In week 2 we selected Costa - won but not received
In week 3 we selected Gerrard - not won so not received
In week 4 we selected Wilshere - won but not received

We are confident that we have also got into the top 500 in week 5, week commencing 1st of November. Our team scored 69 points, but this is not tallied until this Saturday (8th November). We selected Luke Shaw for this week.

We hope that this is not going to be a recurring theme with these cards.

The boys have spent over 150 collecting these cards, and one of our boys travelled 100 miles to take part in a festival, which also cost us money (almost 100).
To have to explain ourselves to get cards they have won fair and square is ridiculous really.

Please sort this out and get back to us asap.

Thanks."
Edited by jaxattax, Nov 4 2014, 04:43 PM.

jaxattax
100 Club
Given that we have won 3, only received 1 and topps have us as winning Aguero week 2, when we selected him for week 1, there is probably no way of telling!

jaxattax
100 Club
Not a shame, it is unacceptable and needs sorted out. These are wee kids we are dealing with. No doubt most if not all the dads enjoy it as well (I know I do), but things like this just shouldn't happen.
Also not right that our boys bought and opened ten multi packs (8 from same shop) and did not get 1 Gold Sanchez.

jaxattax
100 Club
Hope this post proves helpful -

I just spoke to Sue at Topps UK. As always, she was extremely helpful and spent time looking over the information.

Our problem arising with Pro 11 cards seems to have been created by the fantasy football systems being run by a new media partner. The Topps office cannot access the system to determine what card has been selected for teams each week, they simply just don't know!
In our case, it appears that they have sent the Topps office information stating that we what we won in week 1 was for week 2. Our week 2 was therefore ignored.
They work a week behind, so long story short, the Topps office are going to arrange for our week 2 to be sent.
They then confirmed that week 4 was sent earlier this week.
We didn't win week 3, so that is fine.
They will get the spreadsheet for week 5 (weekend 1st & 2nd Nov) tomorrow, Saturday or Monday and the cards are then sent.
So, we should be bang on up to date by late next week.
If anyone has had problems with cards selected from week 1 and 2, this is most likely why!

jaxattax
100 Club
see this is what annoys me, third time we have read about people receiving cards and we have received nothing! Either Topps are completely incompetent, or we have thieves at Royal Mail!

jaxattax
100 Club
Finished joint 41st last week and am now 5th overall.
Had 3 Southampton defenders and the keeper today. Midfield won't have scored much but I had costa, pelle got an assist and sanchez should do well tomorrow. 57 points plus sanchez. Only had one card delivered have won 4 now though.
Edited by jaxattax, Nov 9 2014, 01:07 AM.

jaxattax
100 Club
graham, if you go onto your team page and click on each player individually, it will show you what they scored in every game they have played. The actual table for yesterday and today doesnt get updated until Saturday but you can work out your score almost as soon as the games finish.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply