Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Fantasy Team
Topic Started: Sep 29 2014, 12:18 AM (22,593 Views)
Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Am I the only one waiting on my Pro 11 cards for the week commencing Saturday 28th February, or has the extra game (QPR vs Spurs) delayed it all?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Phew. Have three winners so don't want them going missing in the post!

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
STILL nothing through the post for me.

Any joy for anyone else?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
STILL nothing.

Have emailed Topps to find out what the hell is going on.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Mar 23 2015, 05:31 PM
everton fc
Mar 19 2015, 08:26 PM
it will be saturday . for cards. my points for last week . i have 12 teams but with chelsea / man city been a joke here are the one's with a chance teams 47.47.42.40.37. may 2 cards
Still not arrived how about anyone else?
Nope, I had to email them and it looks like they're sending me my cards ASAP :653

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thought I had only won 3, but turns out I won all 4 I entered :653

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
67, 65, 60, 44

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jack Buxton
Mar 28 2015, 10:20 AM
ah, i wonder if they have caught on to all the multiple accounts and decided to save themselves some postage!
how many did you get in 1 envelope?
Nope, 4 different envelopes with one card in each.

The only one I need to complete the Pro 11 cards is Kasper Schmeichel - does anyone have a spare and would they be interested in swaping? I have Agbonlahor, Bolasie and Nolan as swaps. Also have Gomis but the card (that arrived today) is scratched. Have emailed Topps and hopefully they can replace.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
everton fc
Mar 28 2015, 05:03 PM
Zissou
Mar 28 2015, 02:13 PM
Jack Buxton
ah, i wonder if they have caught on to all the multiple accounts and decided to save themselves some postage!

The only one I need to complete the Pro 11 cards is Kasper Schmeichel - does anyone have a spare and would they be interested in swaping? I have Agbonlahor, Bolasie and Nolan as swaps. Also have Gomis but the card (that arrived today) is scratched. Have emailed Topps and hopefully they can replace.
I have that card when they turn up. try to win it if not. I can do a swap with you . you have 8 weeks left.

everton fc
Zissou
Jack Buxton

I have that card when they turn up. try to win it if not. I can do a swap with you . you have 8 weeks left.
I have set but. have 3 of those schmeichels. won . do you need any motm . I got a box. got 23 motm cards. plus 11 motm swaps. so I am looking for someone I can swap with. other wise its ebay for them. do you need any. today I just got back from smyths with 3 tins 2 muilty packs opened tins. out side shop. 2 bronze 1 gold. have to be happy with that. haven't opened packs yet as they are my sons cards. so I need to wait for him to get in. we don't need to send all at once can build up trust
Yeah I will eBay them and try win the last card, however if it saves on listing, sellers fees, PayPal fees for me and another I guessed it would be better for both parties!

As for MOTMs, are you referring to Match Attax Extra MOTMs?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
everton fc
Mar 28 2015, 06:24 PM
Zissou
Mar 28 2015, 06:12 PM
everton fc
Zissou
Jack Buxton

everton fc
Zissou
Jack Buxton

I have set but. have 3 of those schmeichels. won . do you need any motm . I got a box. got 23 motm cards. plus 11 motm swaps. so I am looking for someone I can swap with. other wise its ebay for them. do you need any. today I just got back from smyths with 3 tins 2 muilty packs opened tins. out side shop. 2 bronze 1 gold. have to be happy with that. haven't opened packs yet as they are my sons cards. so I need to wait for him to get in. we don't need to send all at once can build up trust
Yeah I will eBay them and try win the last card, however if it saves on listing, sellers fees, PayPal fees for me and another I guessed it would be better for both parties!

As for MOTMs, are you referring to Match Attax Extra MOTMs?
hi mate ya extra motm cards
Yeah I need most of the MOTMs, feel free to drop me a PM ;)

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If I were to sell my spare Pro 11 cards on eBay, what sort of price should I be looking for each of them?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
59, 53, 43, 55, 58, 57

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Has anyone received their cards for the weekend games before the international break?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
everton fc
Apr 22 2015, 05:03 PM
anyone show me a better team over 2 games than that
Personally I would rather not win this FF week and see Liverpool drop points.

As an Everton fan I'd have hoped you'd felt the same :P

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
everton fc
Apr 24 2015, 11:07 AM
I want the cards at the end of the day. plus i'm not better & twisted. can't see liverpool getting 4th anyway . I am from anfield half of my family are reds. would have gone for chelsea. but arsenal are on form now. it's 2 games each . so I gotta pick them
Not for me. The more points Liverpool, Southampton, Spurs etc drop the sooner we can secure a top 4 finish.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
gt6943
May 3 2015, 07:39 AM
Phild
May 2 2015, 09:48 PM
Think we might have cost some a few points today if they had Utd players in their teams

I know I had De Gea in goal
Schoolboy error Phil :clap
In hindsight it was a poor decision, but at the time it was anything other than a schoolboy error.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hopefully Topps limit how many players you can choose from one club. Takes no skill simply choosing all Chelsea players.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Added up my first and got 60. Hopefully the others will be similar.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
everton fc
May 6 2015, 04:39 PM
Zissou
May 5 2015, 07:11 PM
good luck. on 60 point mate. you should be good for a card.what with united getting done over / arsenal not keeping clean sheet. the biggest worry. has to be leicester . are people onto newcastle. can't bring myself to pick the likes of those teams tho lol :ontopic my team this week will be city back/ spine plus . arsenal up front
Added them all up.

60, 47, 60, 60, 42, 60

Is funny because none of the four teams that scored 60 had the same starting XI!

Rodwell should be with me by the weekend and that's the collection finished. Then it's just a case of selling the many swaps I have on eBay.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
everton fc
May 7 2015, 02:15 PM
Zissou
May 6 2015, 06:35 PM
everton fc
Zissou
good luck. on 60 point mate. you should be good for a card.what with united getting done over / arsenal not keeping clean sheet. the biggest worry. has to be leicester . are people onto newcastle. can't bring myself to pick the likes of those teams tho lol :ontopic my team this week will be city back/ spine plus . arsenal up front
Added them all up.

60, 47, 60, 60, 42, 60

Is funny because none of the four teams that scored 60 had the same starting XI!

Rodwell should be with me by the weekend and that's the collection finished. Then it's just a case of selling the many swaps I have on eBay.
ya its great when you get over the line . just sold 14 cards on ebay 49
Currently selling a few for 5 a piece. Wish I knew of this earlier (before throwing away 100 odd codes, too) when they were selling for 30 to 35 a pop!

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
everton fc
May 7 2015, 06:23 PM
Zissou
May 7 2015, 04:56 PM
everton fc
May 7 2015, 02:15 PM
Zissou
May 6 2015, 06:35 PM
everton fc
Zissou
Added them all up.

60, 47, 60, 60, 42, 60

ya its great when you get over the line . just sold 14 cards on ebay 49
Currently selling a few for 5 a piece. Wish I knew of this earlier (before throwing away 100 odd codes, too) when they were selling for 30 to 35 a pop!
I don't sell them on there own .what we looking at here... .5 , a card hope...ing on ebay lol. I just lump them together .then there gone. people. lol . least I won them cards not them .they will always be my fking cards
The way I see it is if they sell for a fiver, great, if not then hopefully once the season closes they'll be more in demand.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My word Everton are trash when they don't camp on the edge of their box and counter like little cowards :)

I got cards for all my 60 point teams, as expected.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
everton fc
May 9 2015, 02:24 PM
Zissou
May 9 2015, 01:43 PM
My word Everton are trash when they don't camp on the edge of their box and counter like little cowards :)

I got cards for all my 60 point teams, as expected.
lol . take note you will always be city to me . even with the richest owner .what a joke this season. arsenal are light years ahead . you know that is not a solid team. use are going now where mate
Always be City? Who said I'm a City fan?

Yes you had all the ball, most of the chances, but so did United a couple weeks ago. Perhaps you should park the bus every week, you get better results that way ;)

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
bibster
May 10 2015, 06:31 PM
Can we keep this as a topic about the fantasy league please guys? Thanks.
It's all in good jest, honesty. I haven't taken offense anything everton fc has said to me, and hope the feeling is neutral.

I will count up my scores once tonight's game has been played. Luckily I had Kolarov in a couple teams, and I think Aguero in all of them!

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
everton fc
May 11 2015, 05:28 PM
are you watching... are you . .. watching are you watching zissou old matey . just look. no look at my team this week hahhahha that my friend. is what you call a team
You basically picked City and Arsenal #noskillrequired ;)

I only had Kolarov in one of my teams :(

62, 57, 52, 45, 62, 45

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
everton fc
May 11 2015, 09:44 PM
Zissou
May 11 2015, 09:34 PM
everton fc
May 11 2015, 05:28 PM
are you watching... are you . .. watching are you watching zissou old matey . just look. no look at my team this week hahhahha that my friend. is what you call a team
You basically picked City and Arsenal #noskillrequired ;)

I only had Kolarov in one of my teams :(

62, 57, 52, 45, 62, 45
think your good for least 3 cards. don't forget next week arsenal have 2 games for the week lol. good job I went for city this week. 13 teams on 74 points
I completed the collection yesterday when my Rodwell card finally arrived, so any cards betwen now and end of season is a bonus.

Can you shed some light on this:

Posted Image

Several teams in the top 500 (in this case very close to the top) but no Pro 11 winner title next to their name. Notice this every week but not sure why. I first thought it was because they were picking 8-11 players from one team, but you've suggested you do this from time to time but still win cards?

This is the team in 10th who apparently won't win a card, unless it's because he chose his team but never selected a Pro 11 card to win?

Posted Image

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Does the person who finished top of the overall leaderboards actually win anything?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
everton fc
May 29 2015, 04:13 PM
Zissou
May 25 2015, 06:32 PM
Does the person who finished top of the overall leaderboards actually win anything?
hey zissou. the ars......enal . as fell through .on them cards now . anyone who wants them have probably got them by now. i warned you get rid of them
Mine have still been selling for 5/6 ;)

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply