Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Who is going to Match Attax Milton Keynes Event?
Topic Started: Oct 7 2014, 09:05 AM (1,180 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just waiting to hear if my holiday is approved but I hope to be there with James.

Who else is going? Please reply to this thread.

If enough people will be there I will look to see if we can find somewhere to meet up after the event, from about 4pm to 6pm when event finishes.

Under 16's will need to be with an adult if you wish to meet.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
last call for tommorow?

no point having a meeting with 4 of us if you count Harrick's mum!

Hopefuly will meet a few of you there.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Very busy, just got here

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
James played the masters 5 times and lost every time. was 4-0 up in one game and still lost!

The proper master was very strong and said he'd played over 65 games and only lost twice.

We thought you could only use 1 RB or Duo card yet one of the masters had several.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
hattersfan
Oct 29 2014, 07:42 PM
Tollyman
Oct 29 2014, 05:26 PM
James played the masters 5 times and lost every time. was 4-0 up in one game and still lost!

The proper master was very strong and said he'd played over 65 games and only lost twice.

We thought you could only use 1 RB or Duo card yet one of the masters had several.
I was the proper Master Laurence! Sam, the one sitting at the table, was a stand in. Albeit he was on considerably better form than me today!
Sorry, the ' proper' masters have always been sat down and been a bit cocky ;) so obviously Sam looked the part!!

You should of insisted on a seat!

You both played really well, James needs to practice a lot more if he will ever get the master card!

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
MOON TR1CKS
Oct 29 2014, 09:02 PM
hattersfan
Oct 29 2014, 07:42 PM
I was the proper Master Laurence! Sam, the one sitting at the table, was a stand in. Albeit he was on considerably better form than me today!
Good times but I did beat you 9-2 so stop complaining about who the "real" master was.It was a great day out, played alot of people.Met some new friends which was great,Aswell as seeing the familiar foes again.
Welcome to the forum, always good to have match attax champions on the forum.

I have advised James on the etiquette of asking people about their earnings!

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
MOON TR1CKS
Oct 30 2014, 09:23 AM
Tollyman
Oct 30 2014, 01:40 AM
Sorry, the ' proper' masters have always been sat down and been a bit cocky ;) so obviously Sam looked the part!!

You should of insisted on a seat!

You both played really well, James needs to practice a lot more if he will ever get the master card!
yeh i can admit to the cocky part but most people think its a laugh, also we did ask for a second seat but topps didnt bring one so not much could be done.
The master should be cocky, it's part of the 'act' makes the kids look up to them. As long as they impart a few tips not just revel in the win. You were both good on the day.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply