Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax 2014/15 Scandinavian Record Breakers; ...8 cards
Topic Started: Oct 13 2014, 07:44 PM (2,319 Views)
Taiz
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
Good work Alan :)

If anyone needs these, I will gladly see if I can help.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Taiz
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
Hi guys,

I have just sent scans of the last 4 cards to Alan for update.

Thank you for all the nice PM's. As said I'm happy to help you out in getting these, but I failed badly when I forgot to mention that I do not collect the MA series myself...I only collect these Panini Adrenalyn XL series:

Euro2012 (complete)

World Cup 2014 (missing 3 Limited Edition, 1 XXL and 3 Supporter cards)

Champions League 11/12 (complete)
Champions League 12/13 (complete)
Champions League 13/14 (complete)

I will also begin CL 14/15 but have to hold back on swaps for starters till I know what I have :)

So I am afraid I can mostly only offer you the help, however the expenses are yours to hold, as I cannot take Match Attax cards in swap.

Cheers

Taiz
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
Unfortunately (for me), a user decided to back down from his/her commitment, so I am now stuck with one complete set of these + a variety of base cards, foil cards and 2 LE cards (Fabregas Gold + 1 unknown of Wayne Rooney, either Bronze, Silver or Gold) that I was supposed to swap for Steven Gerrard, Limited Edition UK Portrait version from World Cup 2014 (Panini Adrenalyn XL).

If anyone else is interested in making this particular swap, please let me know...

Taiz
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
Great to hear Jayce! :)

Let me know...I will be around :)

Taiz
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
@ alanaman, we can probably work something out. Write me a pm when you have the time

@ jayce, no worries :)

Taiz
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
@ alanaman

I've checked my inbox several times, however nothing has appeared there yet, so I decided to try and send a message myself.

For some reason it is not being sent and it just sits there in the Archive folder...I have no idea why this happens?

Taiz
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
Completely missed your fantastic feedback here alanaman, I'm sorry about that!

Thank you so much, it is deeply appreciated :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply