Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MOTD magazine now out - superstars special edition with match attax limited edition; Ross Barkley - gold silver or bronze
Topic Started: Oct 14 2014, 08:23 AM (3,045 Views)
everton fc
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
picked up 7 mags.4 bronze 3 silver no gold. hope i have more luck on the tins.
[IMG][url=https://imgur.com/iaiyi4a]Posted Image[/url][/IMG]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

everton fc
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tankerton1
Oct 16 2014, 08:29 PM
Bought another 1 on my way home today and got another Silver Barkley LE! All I can say is that I suppose it's better than bronze! Had no luck withe mags since they started doing gold silver and bronze, I think this seasons have been most successful as I actually got something other than bronze! For lasts seasons and the MA England cards I got all bronze from about 10 mags of each!!
know your pain mate. i spent 40 last season on them all i got was bronze ended up selling them to a dealer on ebay for 16 just to claw something back. made me sick looking at them. just couldn't be arsed braking them down selling them on their one by one on their who the hell is going to by bronze
[IMG][url=https://imgur.com/iaiyi4a]Posted Image[/url][/IMG]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply