Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Official CL Adrenalyn XL 14/15 Limited Editions thread
Topic Started: Oct 14 2014, 08:32 AM (25,695 Views)
Qba
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
punciak70
Oct 22 2014, 09:48 AM
I bought only 25 blisters and have 3 Reus (but missing 4 others limiteds) so I think in blisters = multipack = 28 le
I suppose hat in tins will be the same new 12 le as in megastarters because by now 40 limited in Poland + 1 probably in bavo so enough.
Where have you bought blisters?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Qba
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Does anybody know what will be available in Just Kick It in November (Poland) ?
And maybe anybody know, where cards will be available in Germany ?

Qba
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
punciak70
Jan 15 2015, 11:33 AM
I am from Poland so I only know about Poland for sure....
maybe in Hungary will be in Kepes or in multipacks soon
or some hungarian have him now illegal from polish distributors.
Sighodsson in Poland?
Where?
I'm from Poland. I've bought all what was possible to but (starterpack, multipacks, blisters, blisters from Biedronka, tins etc etc) and I haven't seen any Sighordsson and noboty from my friends too.
Are you sure?

And maybe you know what is in "new" bisters in Biedronka?

Qba
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
I see it from today in Polish e-shops too (more cheaper - about 4E ;) ) but I haven't seen it in any shops..
And it's not a prove that it's available in Poland - in shops - thay have Malmo LE too (not available in Poland)

Maybe - Biedronka blisters ?

Qba
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
I've found JKI with : Mandzukic, Lahm and.... Sanchez ..

Does anybody know is it mistake or maybe there are a few options of 3rd card ?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Champions League Adrenalyn XL 2014/2015 · Next Topic »
Add Reply