Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Official CL Adrenalyn XL 14/15 Limited Editions thread
Topic Started: Oct 14 2014, 08:32 AM (25,685 Views)
Taiz
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
Alan
Oct 26 2014, 02:33 PM
from CONFUSED OF BRIDGEND!!!!

The pictures I've had of the first three XXL cards, show the XXL cards to be smaller than in previous years, perhaps a little over twice as big.

Cards have just appeared on eBay of James Rodriguez, Cristiano Ronaldo and Moisander and they seem to be 4 times as big, like last season????

http://www.ebay.pl/itm/Panini-Adrenalyn-XL-Champions-League-2014-2015-Limited-Cristiano-Ronald-XXL-/121470500773?pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item1c4834bfa5

Any thoughts?

-
Awwwww....they just make it more and more confusing!

I have only seen the "mini-XXL" cards and even if I still think that the whole concept stinks I figured that at least these were better than the "4xstandard size". And now it seems we're getting both?!?

We will probably be chasing standard limited of "insert player name" in one country, "mini-XXL" in another and "regular" XXL in a completely different country.

Meeh...me no like.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Champions League Adrenalyn XL 2014/2015 · Next Topic »
Add Reply