Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax 14/15 Swap Box
Topic Started: Oct 18 2014, 02:42 PM (1,263 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just bought a Swap Box and got the following:

Silver Fabregas Limited
Aaron Ramsey - 100 Club
Berahino - MOTM
Sunderland Club Badge
2 * Duo
1 * Record Breaker
Loads of Base

Box holds cards nicely in 6 pockets

quality of the box is very cheap and flimsy, I don't think it will break easily but for 15 I'd have expected something far more solid. It reminds me of the cheap plastic lunchboxes that came with drinks bottle and had a kids character on the front (dora the explorer or tweenies when my kids were young) usually aimed at 4 year olds and cost 4.99!

I may be wrong but I'm not sure many 8+ aged kids would be wanting to be seen carrying it about :D

I will take off the lid, handle and hinges and use the base only as a handy place to put all the loose cards that normally float on and around my desk

I'd say buy Fabregas limited off ebay for a few quid and put the remaining cash towards a decent case such as this..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TCG-Metal-Storage-Case-Trading-Card-Deck-Box-Mtg-Yugioh-Magic-Pokemon-Ultra-Pro-/271579512062?pt=UK_Collectables_TradingCards_RL&hash=item3f3b667cfe

What do others think?

Do you know of better mobile trading card storage options?
Edited by Tollyman, Oct 18 2014, 02:47 PM.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Fabregas silver price is steadily rising and is now selling for about 10

perhaps the swap box being so over priced and therefore not will not sell many will make this card sought after in the future.

Have people found this card in regular 10 card packs?

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Anyone proudly take their swap box to any of the events?

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
rcgcecdc
Oct 28 2014, 04:36 PM
ha ha proudly???lol
We'll have ours tomorrow at MK.

:rofl

locked in the car boot, that is!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply