Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My day at the topps festival Milton Keynes; What I did at MK
Topic Started: Oct 29 2014, 09:37 PM (383 Views)
MOON TR1CKS
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
So I finally joined FCF after being bugged by many of you for years so I thought id post how it went for me today.I normally wouldnt go to MK for the tour but as I had an operation on my toe the day of the London tour I couldnt make that so I had no choice.I left at 5:10 am(Never again!!!).My train from clapham to MK was cancelled so I had a 2 hour wait for the next train.Eventually I got to MK and it turned out I was on the same train as adrenalynxl19 so we had a talk and took a cab to the center.

Now onto the actual tour itself.I came in at about 10 past 10 and had my usual chat with rod.After I went to challenge Hattersfan(master) but he said I had to win 2 games first (he was to scared to face me really!!!).A 10-1 and 9-2 victory later and I was playing him.I breezed past him easily with another 9-2 victory to get the master card!!!

After about an hour things started getting crowded so me and brindan stepped in as masters whilst hattersfan took a break although it turned out more like I took his place for the rest of the day as master.I won every game until Jake showed up and whooped me 7-4.At 4 I had lost 1 more game and had 3 spare master cards left over.I traded 1 for an Eriksen silver and the other I gave to a boy in a man city top who had been trying for hours so I thought he earned it.Rod gave me and hatters fan expense costs and 3 tins as well as 2 multipacks for helping out!!

Me and Hattersfan went to maccyDs then headed to the station. I caught my train and on the way home I opened my multipacks Rod had given me.In one of the packs was a bronze fabregas LE which is the rarest Le this season so I was ecstatic about that and it meant I only need 2 LEs to complete them.

Sorry this is so long if you haven't been bored enough to click off by now thanks for reading.Also I dont know if this counts as advertising(sorry if it does)but if you would like my other spare master card im happy to trade either eriksen or barkley gold for it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply