Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax 14/15 Bundesliga Adventskalender
Topic Started: Dec 1 2014, 10:27 PM (583 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Everyone

Once again this year for the count down to Christmas i will be opening each day a door of the Match Attax Bundesliga 14/15 Adventskalender, i will post every day what cards i get:
So for day number one, the player on the door was Bernard Leno of Bayern 04 Leverkusen and the cards i got where:
119 Milan Badelj of Hamburg SV
And...
T17 VFB Stuttgart TrikotKatern

So i have had a good start to the adventskalender as i needed both cards!

If anyone else has one then please feel free to post what you get each day.

Many Thanks
Toby
Edited by Tankerton1, Dec 2 2014, 07:03 AM.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So behind door Number 2 of Paul Verhaegh of Augsburg for the 2nd of December was:
115 Nikolai Muller Hamburg SV
And...
T1 Augsburg TrikotKarten
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So for the 3rd December, on door number 3 was Daniel Schwaab of VFB Stuttgart and the cards were
202. Junior Diaz 1. FSV Mainz 05
And
412. 1. FC Heidenheim 1846 Clubkarte
Edited by Tankerton1, Dec 4 2014, 06:55 AM.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
SI on the door for the 4th December was Sakai of Hannover 96 and the cards I got were:
203. Joo Ho Park 1. FSV Mainz 05
And...
T11. FC Bayer 04 Leverkusen TrikotKarten
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So on door number 5 was the shirt of Konrad Of FSV Frankurt and the cards I got were:
49. Izet Hajrovic SV Werder Bremen
And...
T13. Borussia Monchengladbach TrikotKarten
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok so today on door number 6 was Kevin Vogt of 1.FC Koln and the cards i got were:
207. Ja-Cheol Koo 1.FSV Mainz 05 Star-Spieler
T4. Borussia Dortmund TrikotKarten
And..
117a. Rafael Van Der Vaart Hamburg SV Kaptain Card !!!

So today i got 3 cards and really pleased to have pulled a Kaptain Card!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So on door number 7 was FC Bayern Munich's Frank Ribery and there cards i got were:
39. Luca Caldirola SV Werder Bremen
And...
T18. VfL Wolfsburg TrikotKarten
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So on door number 8 was Eugen Polanski of TSG 1889 Hoffenheim and the cards i got today were:
42. Sebastian Prödl SV Werder Bremen
And...
T12. 1. FSV Mainz 05 TrikotKarten
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
On door number 9 today was Ciro Immobile of Borussia Dortmund and the cards I got were:
44. SV Werder Bremen Stadion (Weser-Stadion) Heimvorteil
And...
T5 Eintracht Frankfurt TrikotKarten
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So on door number 10 of Eintracht Braunschweig was Mirko Boland and the cards I got where:
41. Theodor Gebre Selassie SV Werder Bremen
And...
T15. SC Paderborn 07 TrikotKarten
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So on door number 11 was Jakub Sylvestr of 1.FC Nurnberg and the cards I got were:
38. Raphael Wolf SV Werder Bremen
And...
T8. Hannover 96 TrikotKarten
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So on door number 12 was Ronny of Hertha BSC and the cards I got were:
215. Shinji Okazaki 1. FSV Mainz 05
And...
345. Pierre-Michel Lasogga Hamburg SV Club Einhundert!!!

Can't really believe my luck, never normally lucky enough to pull one of these from here!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So on door Number 13 was Adam Bodzek of Fortuna Dusseldorf and the cards i got today were:
123. Maximilian Beister Hamburg SV
And...
270. Elias Kachunga/Mahir Saglik Sturm-Duo SC Paderborn 07

Another great day, but not quite as good as yesterday!
Does anyone else have a Match Attax 14/15 Bundesliga Adventskalender or am i the only one?
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So on door 14 today was Alex Meier of Eintracht Frankfurt and the cards i got today were:
46. Cedrick Makiadi SV Werder Bremen
And...
T3. SV Werder Bremen TrikotKarten
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So on door number 15 was Sebastian Prodl of SV Werder Bremen and the cards I got were:
118. Tolgay Arslan Hamburg SV
And...
T14. Bayern Munich TrikotKarten
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So on door number 16 was Karim Matmour of 1. FC Kaiserslautern and the cards I got were:
122. Zoltan Stieber Hamburg SV
And...
T10. 1. FC Koln TrikotKarten
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So on door number 17 was Alban Meha of SC Paderborn 07 and the cards I got today were:
200. Loris Karius 1. FSV Mainz 05
And...
T7. Hamburger SV TrikotKarten
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So on door number 18 was Sidney Sam of FC Schalke 04 and the cards I got today were:
50. Ludovic Obraniak SV Werder Bremen
And...
181. Bayer 04 Leverkusen Clubkarte !
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ok so on door 19 was Patrick Fabian of VfL Bochum 1848 and the cards I got were:
113. Marcell Jansen Hamburg SV
And...
T2. Hertha BSC TrikotKarten
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So on door number 20 was Junior Diaz od 1. FSV Main 05 and the cards i got today were:
111. Heiko Westermann Hamburg SV
And...
217. Borussia Monchengladbach Clubkarte !!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So on door number 21 was Valon Behrami of Hamburger SV and the cards i got today were:
211. Christoph Moritz 1. FSV Mainz 05
And...
T16. FC Schalke 04 TrikotKarten

So i have just 3 days left to open, and i am still to pull the Limitierte Auflage Card (L16. Sidney Sam) and also the Freiburg and Hoffenheim TrikotKarten!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So on door number 22 was Sacha Riether of SC Freiburg and the cards i got today were:
114. Dennis Diekmeier Hamburg SV
And...
377. Maximilian Arnold VfL Wolfsburg Matchwinner!!!!

Certainly wasn't expecting a Matchwinner today! So that means i should get the last 2 Trikotkarten on each of the last 2 days.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So on door number 23 was Christoph Kramer of Borussia Monchengladbach and the cards i got were:
201. Stefan Bell 1. FSV Mainz 05
And...
T6. Sport-Club Freiburg TrikotKarten!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
So on the final door, number 24 was Sebastian Jung of VfL Wolfsburg and the cards i got today on the final day were... :
112. Johan Djourou Hamburg SV
And
T9. TSG 1899 Hoffenheim TrikotKarten
And...
L16. Sidney Sam FC Schalke 04 Limitierte Auflage !!

Overall i think it has been another great Adventskalender and full marks to topps for the Trikotkarten, they are well designed and are a nice addition to the collection.

I hope that anyone that has followed this topic has enjoyed doing so, and if anyone on here also had an Adventskalender then please share what you got.

Kind Regards
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply