Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Premier Club 2015
Topic Started: Dec 2 2014, 04:19 PM (7,742 Views)
Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A new set, different from Premier Gold 2014, due out January 2015...

Topps - Topps Premier Club 2015

Lots of autographs, including Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Diego Costa....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
clem132
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I got a box today and got 2 Autos in the box, Nathan Dyer & Jason Puncheon, must be a box out there somewhere with no Auto in it
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
clem132
Mar 7 2015, 01:26 PM
I got a box today and got 2 Autos in the box, Nathan Dyer & Jason Puncheon, must be a box out there somewhere with no Auto in it
Could be a situation where they produced more autographs than they did boxes and so some boxes will have 2 auto's. Very unlikely though. Probably just a packaging error and like you say a box may have no auto
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

Ganindra Bimo
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Any info cr7 topps ell club?
Need some help :)
MY COLLECTION: Instagram --> @bimocards

clem132
100 Club
one is now on ebay.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-2015-Topps-Premier-Gold-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Jersey-Number-Limited-auto-7-/161629175859?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a1d98033

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ganindra Bimo
Mar 7 2015, 02:29 PM
Any info cr7 topps ell club?
Need some help :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-2015-Topps-Premier-Gold-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Jersey-Number-Limited-auto-7-/161629175859?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a1d98033

Really really love the design of the auto's
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

Ganindra Bimo
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
aaaaa THX :)
MY COLLECTION: Instagram --> @bimocards

ReggieBoy
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The American who is selling this Ronaldo signature card on ebay hasn't even put the correct collection name in the title of his listing! He's called it Premier Gold instead of Premier Club. I think he should be forced to hand the card back, so it lands in the hands of someone who would fully appreciate it (like me!!!) :wink
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback

nicolasharris
100 Club
Base card design is nice :clap and Ebay price for a base set is well worth it.

Akun
Regular Card
[ * ]
It is good to new collectors
need Aguero cards and stickers...

Fabien
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i have just received a box bought to an english e-bayer ; the box price is very expensive. I will poen my box in the next days : i hope to pull some big hits !...lol

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Autos already pretty rare on ebay

Fabien
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fabien
May 19 2015, 04:40 PM
i have just received a box bought to an english e-bayer ; the box price is very expensive. I will poen my box in the next days : i hope to pull some big hits !...lol
In my box i pulled a Yannick Bolasie auto numered 65/100 but not plate.

I am a "informatic rookie" (lol) and i don't know how to load the scan of this card from my PC to this topic.

I am happy of my buy ; the cards are nice. Nice serie to collect

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Finally managed to buy the Frazier Campbell auto for a reasonable (BIN) price today. Just Bolasie auto to go. No rush whatsoever, happy to play the patient, waiting game LOL

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Still haven't seen an Ashley Cole auto yet.

Anyone?

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rhinorays
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Don't seem to have seen many printing plates come up on eBay - I wonder if the collection hasn't sold well and they're sitting around in unsold boxes?
Wanted:

Merlin Ireland 2002 / Kevin Kilbane mini sticker (Walkers)

Topps Total Football 2009 / SHSS 394 - Kenwyne Jones / Sunderland redemption card

Panini Jeans Fussball 1977 / Sunderland badge

Quadriga Soccer Stars 83 - 84 / 221 Colin West, 222 Leighton James

hollywood
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I have only seen a couple of Southampton printing plates for sale and luckily managed to win one of them. What will happen to all the unsold boxes, will the cards appear on the market at some stage? I would have liked to have collected a few more.

Regards

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hollywood
Jul 18 2015, 10:07 AM
I have only seen a couple of Southampton printing plates for sale and luckily managed to win one of them. What will happen to all the unsold boxes, will the cards appear on the market at some stage? I would have liked to have collected a few more.

Regards
I have asked this question to Topps previously about other products...

I believe it depends on who supplies the stores holding the unsold boxes and what agreements they have in place. Any stores buying from somewhere like click would have to decide for themselves (sell on cheap/leave to collect dust/throw away etc). Anyone with a direct supply from Topps will probably have an agreement in place to return unsold stock for a (maybe partial) refund. Topps then destroy everything!
My Premier Gold 2014 Everton Collection
(Wanted for this collection: Howard Auto 'Base' '/99' and any Everton '1/1')

My Premier Gold 2014 (auto) Collection

My Premier Club 2015 Everton Collection

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

safariman
101 Card
I have a Gylfi Sigurdsson International Star Printing Plate 1/1 Cyan - any idea of a reasonable value on this?

Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

ReggieBoy
101 Card
A yellow Sigurdsson plate sold for $40 a few days ago safariman, and it had a few different bidders - so I reckon you should be able to get a similar price...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-15-Topps-Premier-Club-Yellow-Printing-Plate-Used-Gylfi-Sigurdsson-1-1-/141734492122?hash=item210008b7da
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
The three Palace auto cards were all multiples of 100+ yet no more than 3 of each have ever seen ebay.

Compare to Premier Gold where you would expect even half of the /11 Palace cards (and even loads of 1/1's) to hit ebay and it tells me that the majority of manufactured cards never sold and are sitting in boxes somewhere (if not yet pulped)

Makes tracking down the rare cards even harder if less ever made circulation!

safariman
101 Card
Thanks Reggieboy
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

S_Milligan
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
this is the collection page for Topps Premier Club 2015

Very little seems to have hit ebay, maybe they are taking a leaf out of De Beers book to get prices high.

Jason Puncheon has the most auto trades that i've recorded - 4
100% Free Football Card Price Guide - www.PriceGuide.Cards. Now also on Facebook

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So glad I managed to get both the Howard and Jagielka autos. I think there must just be lots of unopened/unsold boxes laying around.
My Premier Gold 2014 Everton Collection
(Wanted for this collection: Howard Auto 'Base' '/99' and any Everton '1/1')

My Premier Gold 2014 (auto) Collection

My Premier Club 2015 Everton Collection

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Topps Premier Club 2015 · Next Topic »
Add Reply