Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Premier Club 2015
Topic Started: Dec 2 2014, 04:19 PM (7,444 Views)
Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I hope I'm wrong but i do think these will be sticker autographs again :(

The auto card does look incredible though, fantastic design
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Are they auto/jerseys or just auto cards?
Edited by Portlaw, Feb 25 2015, 12:18 PM.

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Really like the auto design, if anybody has a Guzan for sale please let me know 👍

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I'm also interested in any plates of the villa badge if anyone pulls one.

Is this just a uk release or worldwide?

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Personally I love the look of the auto's but the price per box is crazy high for one auto.

These are all numbered and so they will sell for more than the base auto cards in premier gold and maybe for more than some of the lower parallel auto's in premier gold because in my opinion the card looks much nicer.

Like mentioned above I think 20 would be the settling point for a lot of these autograph cards.

Topps need to step up their game. Get in touch with collectors for the next set and find out the most sought after players from each team and try get them on board, if they're not interested move onto the next on the list. Would love to see them pay homage to the old style premier gold sets back in 2002 etc and stop trying to go with these modern styles that seem to look tacky and cheap
Edited by Portlaw, Feb 26 2015, 12:39 PM.

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Phild
Feb 26 2015, 12:42 PM
Can understand the negativity from some but personally I think they are fine with the exception of the printing plates which is a joke, they have gone down well with the people who asked me for them before they were released.

Autographs as usual will settle at a lower price but as usual prices start off high upon release.

Seems at times that no matter what a company does to try something different people are not happy.
I'm pretty sure the big point of negativity is the re-use of same auto's instead of going and getting something different, a lot of the same players over 3 high end releases most of which are well down on fans want list

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Topps shouldn't have asked the players to sign as many as they did. Get enough of the player for that years set (or if he is popular for the next as well) and move onto next years and get new players. All they did was saved money and didn't care about what the collector wants. The on card auto's would be a much better idea as you say

My remarks about stepping up their game ties back back to the premier gold set. I preferred the official look of the 2013 set and wasn't a big fan of this years base design. I like the base cards from the premier club much better than this years premier gold though.

I never picked up a Guzan auto I was going to keep from the premier gold sets so will look for one of his in this club set
Edited by Portlaw, Feb 26 2015, 12:57 PM.

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
monkey76
Feb 27 2015, 11:57 AM
I know when they released a list of autos ages ago that I was pleased to see Jack Cork was one of them. Now he is at Swansea, And looking on ebay a card is out with him in his Saints kit. Is there an others out there with players moved on to new clubs?
Scott Sinclair is in his City kit but now with Villa (albeit only on loan at Villa)

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just noticed the stadium in background of the superstar subset which I think looks great, this set is slowly growing on me

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
clem132
Mar 7 2015, 01:26 PM
I got a box today and got 2 Autos in the box, Nathan Dyer & Jason Puncheon, must be a box out there somewhere with no Auto in it
Could be a situation where they produced more autographs than they did boxes and so some boxes will have 2 auto's. Very unlikely though. Probably just a packaging error and like you say a box may have no auto

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ganindra Bimo
Mar 7 2015, 02:29 PM
Any info cr7 topps ell club?
Need some help :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-2015-Topps-Premier-Gold-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Jersey-Number-Limited-auto-7-/161629175859?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a1d98033

Really really love the design of the auto's

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Topps Premier Club 2015 · Next Topic »
Add Reply