Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Premier Club 2015
Topic Started: Dec 2 2014, 04:19 PM (7,480 Views)
harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aya, I don't think you can say the prices are almost the same. Base on UK retail prices, this is what you get.

Premier Gold = 200 for 50 cards - 10 packets of 5 cards (5 Autos & 5 Relics)
Premier Club = 150 for 250 cards - 50 packets of 5 cards (1 Auto)

So if you are chasing autos and memorabilia, Premier Gold is the way to go. But if you want to try and complete a set, Premier Club is a much better option
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
I agree that the price difference isn't very much between boxes. My point was that you get a lot more cards for your money. So whether it is value for money is subject to whether you are an autograph hunter or someone that likes to have as complete a collection as you can get.
I would hope that these cards are much better quality than Match Attax / Adrenalyn cards, but seeing as they are being produced by Topps Europe and not Topps USA, I wouldn't hold out much hope

harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
Release brought forward to tomorrow

harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
Click haven't despatched any until today, so wouldn't expect them anywhere until tomorrow.
These aren't being distributed through the news trade, so won't end up in WH Smiths, McColls or supermarkets. You may find them in some independent toy stores and possibly Smyths or The Entertainer. Both took Prizm, so if that did wel for them, I would expect them to take up these too.

harrodjon
Member Avatar
101 Card
A box of these is 150, A box of Premier Gold is 200. (Both at RRP)
Club gives you a total of 250 cards per box, Gold gives you 50. So as to which is better value, it clearly depends on the type of collector you are.
If you are someone that wants to complete the set, club is a better option as one box pretty much does this. If you are chasing autographs, then Gold is clearly the way to go.
As for the quality of the cards, these are higher quality than Match Attax but not as good as Gold. Given the cost per card, surely that is how it should be and some people are just expecting too much from this collection?
Edited by harrodjon, Feb 27 2015, 11:38 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Topps Premier Club 2015 · Next Topic »
Add Reply