Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Premier Club 2015
Topic Started: Dec 2 2014, 04:19 PM (7,471 Views)
ReggieBoy
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Would it make sense for the Premier Club set to get it's own sub-forum on this board, so there is no confusion (amongst beginners like myself) with the Premier Gold set?
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ReggieBoy
101 Card
I ordered cards from Click Distribution on Monday shortly after their e-mail came out bringing the release date forward (to 24th February).

They have not deducted any money from my credit card yet, which tells me they have not received the cards and they are certainly not dispatched yet.

Certain individuals are selling them on eBay just now saying they are in stock now, but I doubt this is the case.

Today Click Distribution sent an e-mail saying their website is going down for an upgrade from Friday 27th February to Wednesday 4th March (which seems a very long time to get a new system operational...normally I would expect it within 24hrs).

I hope I am wrong, but my money is on these cards not turning up as hoped before the weekend. :fing
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Well for what it's worth - I received my delivery from Click Distribution today and I really like the cards.

I'm new to collecting, so accept that you guys may have seen lots of better sets. But for me, the buzz of opening my first ever box of premium (even though ashleyyoungFTW disagrees!) set and waiting to find out which autograph card I'd pulled was great.

I got lucky and managed to pull a printing plate as well, so am delighted with my beginners luck!! :clap

I need to ask a 'stupid' question - but can someone tell me exactly what size toploader box and storage sleeves suits these types of cards. I need to store them well otherwise my four year old will spread them out all over the floor like she does regularly with the Panini World Cup sticker spares!!!
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
The American who is selling this Ronaldo signature card on ebay hasn't even put the correct collection name in the title of his listing! He's called it Premier Gold instead of Premier Club. I think he should be forced to hand the card back, so it lands in the hands of someone who would fully appreciate it (like me!!!) :wink
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
A yellow Sigurdsson plate sold for $40 a few days ago safariman, and it had a few different bidders - so I reckon you should be able to get a similar price...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-15-Topps-Premier-Club-Yellow-Printing-Plate-Used-Gylfi-Sigurdsson-1-1-/141734492122?hash=item210008b7da
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Topps Premier Club 2015 · Next Topic »
Add Reply