Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Champions League Adrenalyn XL 2014/2015 - Update edition - notes, pictures
Topic Started: Jan 27 2015, 07:13 PM (7,797 Views)
Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A couple of pictures of cards in the forthcoming update edition and a couple of notes....

Panini - Adrenalyn XL Champions League 2014-2015 ~ Update Edition (01)

-
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Subzero3k
Feb 21 2015, 07:23 AM
Panini have sold there rights for the Champions League to TOPPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that's not right. Panini have been buying up all sorts of licenses in the United States, perhaps they are turning their attention there - where the BIG money is.

I was hoping Panini would have beaten Topps to the Premier League rights. Anyone know when they are up for grabs again?

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks to edie76, here's a list of 117 of the cards in this seasons Update Edition:

Panini - Adrenalyn XL Champions League 2014-2015 ~ Update Edition (02)

No numbers yet and still a few missing.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
That seems to be the list off my blog, that Paweł Malarczyk and others helped me compile. It's the cards shown on the online game.

Panini - Adrenalyn XL Champions League 2014-2015 ~ Update Edition (02)

They're not numbered and there's no guarantee that the list is complete or that they'll all be issued.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
17 regular XL cards illustrated and 3 XXL cards illustrated, including many of the cards issued in Poland toady:

Panini - Adrenalyn XL Champions League 2014-2015 ~ Update Edition (18) - Limited Edition (02)

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
jojje66
Apr 2 2015, 11:21 AM
There are 4 xxl, neuer,Gareth Bale, Messi and Ibrahimovic but I think there will be more
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has been released now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Champions League Adrenalyn XL 2014/2015 · Next Topic »
Add Reply