Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Champions League Adrenalyn XL 2014/2015 - Update edition - notes, pictures
Topic Started: Jan 27 2015, 07:13 PM (7,932 Views)
punciak70
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I saw new Update cards. There will be for sure 15-16 limited (probably more), of course update limited e.g.:
Messi, Ronaldo, Neuer, Neymar, Lewandowski, Ibra, Robben... from new players limited: Torres, Adriano...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

punciak70
100 Club
Update 14/15
probably more than 20 limiteds ( 24? but 20 I have seen): gotze, lewandowski, robben, neuer, ronaldo, fabregas, torres, bale, messi, aguero, martinez, neymar, hazard, huntellar, tevez, ibrahimovic, sanchez, adriano, huntelaar, blaszczykowski.
there are fans, def rock, g chang ... and some new as dynamo, impact signing and utility players (as in WC 2014)
Edited by punciak70, Feb 21 2015, 10:35 PM.

punciak70
100 Club
of course I also saw all cards in game online and have noticed 20 limited which I wrote before, not seen Odegaard from eddie list so confirm now 21 limited edition cards. I supose could be even more LE.

punciak70
100 Club
gabormadrid
Feb 24 2015, 06:05 PM
Michael2201 do you have pics of these things?Did you opened any box or packs?
can you please send us pictures of some interesting cards?
Everybody can see almost all update cards. You only must register to game online. You don't need play, cards can easy see.

punciak70
100 Club
If you login into system it is not problem. Panini show most of these Update as a adv. I think.
for example from Porto I can see:
Team Mate: Fabiano, Sandro, Brahimi, Torres
master Martinez
Dynamo (ex utility player) Herrera
ot watch Quaresma
rising star Quinero
limited edition Martinez

new team Mate from Bayern:
Bernard, Benatia,Martinez, Rode
Edited by punciak70, Feb 26 2015, 06:10 PM.

punciak70
100 Club
Panini King
Apr 2 2015, 06:00 PM
yes i have a xxl huntelaar in my starter
in what country released xxl Huntelaar?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Champions League Adrenalyn XL 2014/2015 · Next Topic »
Add Reply