Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Tournament Rules; Rules Championship
Topic Started: Mar 14 2015, 10:00 PM (4,476 Views)
Harrick
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match Attax Tournament Rules Apply - Tournament Rules are as follows:

Squad must not be more than 100m, including Subs.
You cannot substitute your final player. Only 1 Goalkeeper is allowed on your bench.
Duo/Record Breakers - can only be used once in a game and are played like any other card. If you win with a Duo or Record Breaker card, you still only score one goal for your team.
Hat-Trick Heroes Win a round with a Hat-Trick Hero and score three goals instead of one!
Captains - you can only have 1 x Captain Card in your team.
Formations Allowed: 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 4-5-1, 5-3-2, 5-2-3, 5-4-1, 3-5-2, 3-4-3.
You can only use 1 tactic card during a game.
You cannot use personalised Print Me Cards or 101 Master Cards
REMEMBER! A player cannot appear more than once in your line-up. This includes Duo Card Players. For example, you cannot have a Rickie Lambert/Daniel Sturridge Duo Card and also a Sturridge 101 Card in your squad.

So I assume you can have as many MOTM, LE, HC cards as you like but not adding up to more than 100m (unless Agent Tactic is used to make it 105m)

Am I right?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harrick
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
gt6943
Mar 14 2015, 10:05 PM
I have seen that as well .. but can we use pro11 and international master cards ??
I know right, we need these rules to be crystal clear not like last year when we had to change our teams after arriving. Planning to attend Villa and Chelsea events
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply