Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Road To Uefa Euro 2016
Topic Started: Mar 24 2015, 03:19 PM (2,480 Views)
Bingoal
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here I got some information about the new product of Adrenalyn XL "Road to" series.
Posted Image
It says that Road to UEFA EURO 2016 consists of totally 333 cards, including 241 bases and 92 inserts.
6 cards per pack, 50 packs per box.
What's more, it may be released all over the world.

The release date is still uncertain.

Waiting for further information :cheers .
Edited by Bingoal, Mar 25 2015, 02:44 AM.
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KoNiKo
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
thanks for the info bingoal! similar look to the last UEFA Champions League collection.
My web
My official facebook page (KoNiKo Colecciones)
@KoNiColecciones

dany
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yes koniko itīs very very similar

dany
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
UK collectors;do you know something about when itīs going to be avaible in UK?

cardmonster
Member Avatar
Inventiveness
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I wonder if they will do a Nordic Edition for this collection.
Edited by cardmonster, Mar 25 2015, 04:48 AM.
My Wishlist // MyTradelist // My Feedback

Football Cards | Pack Openings | Maildays : My YouTube channel: Trading Cards Turkey - Subscribe Now

arevmelikyan@outlook.com - e-mail for trades

safariman
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Any more info on this collection yet?
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

jojje66
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
There is no nordic edition of this cards, the cards we have in sweden comes from Germany!

oneofthebest
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
jojje66
May 4 2015, 08:31 PM
There is no nordic edition of this cards, the cards we have in sweden comes from Germany!
you're wrong. wait to 15.05

safariman
101 Card
Any UK dealers been updated to when they will receive stock?

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nope, i've given up asking to be honest.

safariman
101 Card
Pathetic isn't it - is click the only Panini Wholesaler?

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Yep, they have exclusivity in UK. I think the problems lie with Panini UK though not Click.
Edited by Phild, May 5 2015, 11:53 AM.

safariman
101 Card
If we are supposed to have it on the day of the launch we should be contacted today to say stock is in - but I am not that confident

clem132
100 Club
in shops today in essex area

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
There were rumours of a UK edition - doesn't seem to be happening!!!

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

clem132
100 Club
Alan out today in most shops, they had 8 starter packs in my local tesco, with Costa, Rooney & Pogba limited editions inside + a box of packets

monkey76
100 Club
I saw them out yesterday. Very tempted to start collecting but do I really need hundreds of base cards spare!!

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
clem132
May 7 2015, 02:08 PM
Alan out today in most shops, they had 8 starter packs in my local tesco, with Costa, Rooney & Pogba limited editions inside + a box of packets
There were rumours of the collection including Scottish and Welsh players, but the online checklist is the original one. I haven't bought them yet but I'm presuming they aren't included.

Alan

- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
No Scottish or Welsh players from the box I bought Alan. Such a shame they aren't included, especially looking at some of the strange teams that are included!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thanks Catherine, I won't rush out to buy them today then. It's strange how they add the Danish players to the collection in Denmark (and other Nordic countires?) but ignore the missing UK countries when some of them are doing so well in qualification.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

safariman
101 Card
anyone seen tins in any shops yet?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Road to Euro 2016 Adrenalyn XL · Next Topic »
Add Reply