Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Glasgow swap and play tour 2015
Topic Started: Apr 8 2015, 09:37 AM (859 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Congratulations Luke, me and Harry look forward to seeing you at Stamford Bridge on Saturday!
Edited by Tankerton1, Apr 8 2015, 03:50 PM.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Afraid so Luke, would love to get to a few more, but it just hasn't been able to happen. Going into school tomorrow for an Easter AS revision session and then its just too expensive for me and H to get to them, but hopefully fingers crossed next year we will be able to go to the Birmingham and Manchester events as i would love to get to them!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I agree with Catherine and Moon Tr1cks, i never got the chance to win a regional final, but each year, me and my brother went along and tried to win and even though we had spent a lot of money on the cards and to get to the events we both had thoroughly enjoyable days out and even though we lost each year, we learnt something each time and we got better each and by the end i was a regular regional finalist often getting to the last 4 of the London event and the same with Harry.

Topps have tried age groups before and it doesn't really work and most people recognise and understand that the older you are the more experienced you are so you should be better at the game, and when i played and beat children smaller than me i always tried to encourage them and give them tips which was always appreciated by them and their parents.

Everyone that takes the game seriously puts a lot of time and effort into their teams to try and win, but the expectation should never be that just because you have created the best team, it doesn't mean you win, you have to read the game and understand the changes as it progresses and again this is something that comes from age. I have helped Harry and spent a lot of time with him putting his team together for Saturday, but we aren't going there with the expectation he should or deserves to win and he s just happy he gets to compete in the tournament one last time and just wants to enjoy it!!!

I also think this thing about ID and areas is ridiculous, you shouldn't have to be from Scotland to go to and compete and at the Scottish event and the same for any other event for that matter. Explain this one to me, are you saying that someone who's English and moves to Scotland to live and wants to compete and win the Scottish event can't because he is English and not Scottish??? It just doesn't and shouldn't work like this i'm afraid!

Well done again Luke, a well and truly deserved, worthy winner!
Edited by Tankerton1, Apr 9 2015, 09:39 PM.
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply