Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Road to EURO 2016 - Limited cards; Road to EURO 2016 - Limited cards
Topic Started: Apr 20 2015, 08:17 AM (13,409 Views)
mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jurek
May 19 2015, 08:34 AM
what tomorrow in KEPES SPORT ?? Any info ??
No info yet
I've had successful swaps with
DARBO,saschb,gt6943,tanshak,JRDuck,CharlesHK,uta5644,Cjchelsea,almendras88,dciacano,Tobygan
MostlyAutumn1,UKBasedCollector,amigo,bassotto,jcarlosola,FOzzy1999,paradogs77,mojoe, dan5577,bibster,MA!CCFC98
pnchocolates,Monkeyboy1972,football boots,Rausome,Matt,norris,ovi,Tessavo,edie76,,raress,robjones1973
clem132,Panini King,horiab,matchattaxmasters22,manfred,EthenB reds,xavi101,siege27,jojje66,gp#3,LFC_Fan,trigo,kgarnett,cardmonster,oneofthebest

DON'T TRUST naveensachdev

My feedbacks
my swap and wishlist on laststicker
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
dany
May 19 2015, 07:15 PM
in hungary the collection has been released?
Not yet, but Panini's Road to Euro website is available in Hungarian too so I think we'll get it
DARBO,saschb,gt6943,tanshak,JRDuck,CharlesHK,uta5644,Cjchelsea,almendras88,dciacano,Tobygan
MostlyAutumn1,UKBasedCollector,amigo,bassotto,jcarlosola,FOzzy1999,paradogs77,mojoe, dan5577,bibster,MA!CCFC98
pnchocolates,Monkeyboy1972,football boots,Rausome,Matt,norris,ovi,Tessavo,edie76,,raress,robjones1973
clem132,Panini King,horiab,matchattaxmasters22,manfred,EthenB reds,xavi101,siege27,jojje66,gp#3,LFC_Fan,trigo,kgarnett,cardmonster,oneofthebest

My feedbacks

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
News from Hungary

Starter: 1 xxl, 2 normal LE: XXL Pogba, normal Ibra,CR
Multipack: 1 xxl, 2 normal LE: XXL Hazard, normal: Neuer,Pogba
Tin: 3 normal LE: Pogba,Rooney,Neuer
Képessport: nothing

My feedbacks

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
Update

News from Hungary

Starter: 1 xxl, 2 normal LE: XXL Pogba or XXL Neuer, normal Ibra,CR,Lewandowski
Multipack: 1 xxl, 2 normal LE: XXL Hazard, normal: Neuer,Pogba,Rooney
Mini Tin: 1 normal LE: Benzema,Costa or Moisander

My feedbacks

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
Update

News from Hungary

Starter: 1 xxl, 2 normal LE: XXL Pogba or XXL Neuer, normal Ibra,CR,Lewandowski
Multipack: 1 xxl, 2 normal LE: XXL Hazard or Rooney or Neuer, normal: Neuer,Pogba,Rooney
Mini Tin: 1 normal LE: Benzema,Costa or Moisander

Very similar to Polish release.

My feedbacks

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
bnaalsund
May 23 2015, 01:38 PM
In Norway so far
Starter: 1XXL and 2LE, RooneyXXL and Ronaldo XXL, Rooney LE, Neuer LE, Ronaldo LE and Řdegaard LE
Gift box: 2LE, Götze and Costa or Neuer and Eriksen
Does anybody know online shops in Norway?

My feedbacks

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
3 new LEs were released during last weeks in Hungary. Götze,Pirlo,Fabregas.

My feedbacks

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
New LEs in Hungarian multipacks: normal Hazard,Sterling,
not new but new in multipacks: normal Fabregas,Benzema

My feedbacks

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Road to Euro 2016 Adrenalyn XL · Next Topic »
Add Reply