Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Road to EURO 2016 - Limited cards; Road to EURO 2016 - Limited cards
Topic Started: Apr 20 2015, 08:17 AM (13,140 Views)
ReggieBoy
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
oneofthebest
May 9 2015, 05:14 AM
are in the Uk version mini tin only Fabregas LE or mix of LE?
Fabregas was in the UK Collectors tin that I opened. I guess the fact that no-one has posted saying they've had a different Limited from a UK tin means that they all contain Fabregas? (which is disappointing)...
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ReggieBoy
101 Card
clem132
May 19 2015, 11:05 PM
can a mod keep the limited edition updated and always to the top of the page would be a great help i think we are upto 23 normal and 7 xxl
I am losing track of how many total cards there are to collect for this collection. It seems there are more Limited Editions released every other day!

The Road To Euro 2016 virtual binder states there are 500 in total. I have currently got 299 (59%). It awards a special card once you type in all three Team Line-Up's. I presume it also includes all the Nordic cards, but still I'm struggling to see how there can be a total of 500, when the original base set only contains 333 cards.

Is there one list somewhere which shows every card for this collection?
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
@ punciak70

I now have 324 cards, so only nine to go to get of the base 333.

Then there are 13 Denmark cards + 11 Czech cards + I've got another 11 Limiteds to collect. That would make it 368, so an additional 132 mysterious cards to come from somewhere!

The update suggestion does actually make sense because they have missed out on a number of teams who will qualify for this tournament (which will be known in November after the Play-Off matches between the 3rd place teams) - so it is feasible that they could release an update in the early months of 2016 in the run up to the finals taking place that summer.

I think it makes more sense for Panini to do the online binder this way than the way they did it for the Champions League XL cards where the binder total stayed at the original number of 378 cards despite adding in 142 Update cards plus 21 Limited Editions cards. The total of that binder should have shown well over 500.

I think where Panini go wrong is that they should eventually show all the cards within the binder for the set (greyed out if you don't own them), thus making it a real challenge to collectors to get them all. There are so many sets and sub-sets released in various countries that it is very difficult to know exactly how many cards there are for these collections because that information doesn't seem to appear in one single place.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Road to Euro 2016 Adrenalyn XL · Next Topic »
Add Reply