Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Storing your Premier Gold cards; Hide Them or Display Them?
Topic Started: May 10 2015, 11:34 AM (233 Views)
ReggieBoy
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've managed to accumulate over 50 different Man Utd Premier Gold cards since starting my collection just over a month ago - and am interested in hearing how you guys who have quite a number of cards and parallels store and display your cards.

Mine are currently held in a Match Attax 9-pocket sleeve, which works really well (and looks good) because there are nine Base cards. I then have a page for each colour variation. However, as the value of the card increases (especially the #/25 Blacks and #/11 Oranges) - I understand the reluctance to put them in these kind of binders.

Does a card have to surpass a certain value before you put it in a decent storage case? I have ordered some Ultra-Pro one-touch 35pt holders, which I'll probably use for the cards that are rarer - but I'm not sure if I should house each of the various parallel versions in these. To be honest, it's not the cost of doing this that concerns me - it's more the thought of ending up with 100+ one-touch holders, and how you would then house these.

I intend to use the magnetic 100pt holders for the thicker memorabilia cards as these are too thick to sit in the binder my other cards are currently in - so I need another method of holding / displaying these regardless.

I'd love to hear from to you guys who have numerous Premier Gold cards. What do you guys use for storage / displaying? For those of you who have managed to collect a full set of parallels for a particular card - do you display this differently in some kind of picture frame, or are you quite happy to hide your valuable cards away in a box?
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply