Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[RESULTS] Futera's New FWF Online Game Competition .. win virtual boxes
Topic Started: May 28 2015, 08:01 AM (576 Views)
ReggieBoy
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As a newbie card collector, I recently thought I’d give the Futera site a test run – to see what all the fuss is about!

I have to say that having watched some of the videos on the making of their cards, and having seen the quality standard of the cards (in particular the latest 2015 release) – I am intrigued, and a little bit concerned because I can easily see myself being hooked into this new world!

However, I must admit it’s frustrating trying to work out what I’m meant to be doing. I would have thought for such an impressive and original set-up that there would have been a much greater emphasis in trying to capture and hook-in new recruits / customers.

The Help function on the website isn’t very user friendly, and I would have expected to see a "Beginners" or "Youth Team" area on there which is aimed at giving very simple tutorials of all aspects of the game. It makes more sense for newbies to get to learn the mechanics of the game in a "Friendly" environment rather than subject them to countless ten goal thrashings from teams who have been established for a while and whose teams are made up of all kinds of wonderful special player cards!

I subjected myself to 50 painful humiliations in the FWF ONLINE LEAGUE because I believed that would earn me a virtual pack of the cards; but I found out that this was not the case as the fifty games needed to be played in the FCF MINI LEAGUE in order to win prizes! Unfortunately, it does not look like I am automatically in the FCF Mini league (despite registering using the Promo cade FCFF as per Tollyman’s instructions).

It is not just me who’s struggling to enter the FCF MINI LEAGUE, another new member (Golden) has recently asked the very same question that I did – without any response (yet). Now the problem is perhaps linked to a new roll-out of the Futera site? I don’t know, I did not try it before; so cannot compare it. :help

As I said, I am quite intrigued into this gaming aspect of trading cards – but I am unwilling to splash out on virtual cards until I have a better understanding of what it is all about.

I am not really sure if I am qualified to enter this competition blizzard because I cannot compare the new site to the old one – but for what it is worth, these are my suggestions…

Like : I love the look of the special player cards. It is quite humiliating being trounced by ten goals or more game after game (although I did manage to score four times in my fifty matches!!!). But at least the opponents goal-scorers were world-class players like Pele, Messi and Charlie Adam! Rio Ferdinand scored five times against me in one game – that is how bad my team is!!! :wink

Dislike : The fact that more than 90% of goals are scored from miles outside the box. I do not see the point in showing player card movement on the pitch if it does not reflect the outcome (the opponents goalscorer should be inside my box 90% of the time when they score, not standing near the half-way line!).

I look forward to being humiliated from many of you if and when I ever get access to the FCF MINI LEAGUE!!!

ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ReggieBoy
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks very much to Futera for the generous prizes they offered for this competition. And thanks to blizzard for organising it. I am blown away that I am one of the lucky winners, and can't wait to get some decent defender cards to prevent Rio Ferdinand from scoring five against my team the next time he plays against me!! :clap
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Members Competitions · Next Topic »
Add Reply