Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Premier Gold cards announced
Topic Started: May 28 2015, 09:01 PM (2,089 Views)
monkey76
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've just been on Topps Kick and they have announced a new collection of cards. They will be 5"x7" so larger than normal. It is on sale on Topps.com and reading it it looks like you buy the set of cards instead of packs and you will receive a few parallel cards depending on which colour set you buy. I think it is just a larger size card of the same set released in Dec/Jan.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here is the link

http://www.topps.com/artwork/sets/topps-2014-5-premier-gold.html

Looks like you can buy the full base set and all inserts for $100 in this larger size for the current season. I am interested in the Burnley cards from this set, so I was wondering if enough people were interested for each team, we could kind of do a 'break' of these. One set is purchased and then you pay for which teams you want for the base cards only (including postage costs).

Let me know if you are interested in a particular team...

Arsenal - robjones1973
Aston Villa - portlaw
Burnley - bibster
Chelsea - bibster
Crystal Palace - zabolek
Everton- davowls
Hull
Leicester
Liverpool -davowls
Manchester City - chris.jlee
Manchester United - ReggieBoy
Newcastle - davowls
QPR
Southampton - Hollywood
Stoke
Sunderland - rhinorays
Swansea
Tottenham - APF
West Brom - Phild
West Ham - clem132
Edited by bibster, Jun 11 2015, 06:54 AM.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ReggieBoy
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I would bite your hands off to get any Man United cards, but appreciate there will probably loads of other longer-serving members who are perhaps more 'entitled' to them than me...
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
None of that on here ReggieBoy, it's first come, first served! Will stick your name down on the list for Man Utd. The postage involved is very hefty ($80) so we would have to carefully work out the full costs of this for people involved. Hopefully we can work something out!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

clem132
100 Club
we could get base, green and purple and any hits get given to the teams selected

would be $600 max split 20 ways would only be $30 so if we could get 10 people we could all chose a 2nd team total $60 i will take Arsenal as well get this rolling Bibster

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
We have to take into account the customs fees here, plus the enormous postage costs. At the moment, the total cost of the cards and postage is £116. Plus I have worked out we will get charged around £40 customs, so we are looking at £150 for the lot all in. Then the cost of me posting everything out to people. Split 20 ways is not a huge cost, not at all, but I don't think we will fill the break. Then I am left with teams no one wants!

I am only interested in buying a base set to help people out who want a particular team. If anyone else wants to organise purchasing the coloured parallels to split out into teams then by all means go for it. At the moment, I don't really want to fork out the dollar on the off chance I can sell all the greens and purples..

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I'll take the West Brom cards

rhinorays
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll take Sunderland!
Wanted:

Merlin Ireland 2002 / Kevin Kilbane mini sticker (Walkers)

Topps Total Football 2009 / SHSS 394 - Kenwyne Jones / Sunderland redemption card

Panini Jeans Fussball 1977 / Sunderland badge

Quadriga Soccer Stars 83 - 84 / 221 Colin West, 222 Leighton James

amigo
101 Card
Is it from US?
Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo español

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
The cards are coming from the US to the UK amigo. They will then be distributed by myself to those who sign up for the break.
Edited by bibster, May 29 2015, 06:20 AM.

davowls
101 Card
i will take liverpool

APF
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
please put me down for tottenham, cheers

Zabolek
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm all for taking the Palace spot if it's still available.
My feedback thread
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
The list of teams is updated with the people who have said they would be interested. You get all the base cards including captain, future star and new signing (if applicable) for the team you buy.

If anyone else would like to take part, please let me know on this topic or via PM.

The cards have been ordered, so now it is a case of seeing what the total customs fees are and the cost of posting the cards out to people.

Thanks guys!

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
I'd take Man City Catherine.
Trusted Traders: Stevesmith, l1sboa, Mariocamb13, Lambokeenie, MasterofMatchAttax, spursdave, Jayce101, gt6943 x 4, monkey76, CharlesHK, JRDuck, Amigo x 8, Alanaman, Garners-great-deals 2012 x 2, NFFC_9, Bibster.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Great stuff, this is filling up nicely! :)

man_utd1979
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
5x7 is huge. Like the box toppers found in boxes of other sports cards. Nice way to mix it up i think, something a little unusual.
Posted Image
UPPER DECK MANCHESTER UNITED AUTO'S
ALWAYS WANTED TO BUY
My PC Website: http://manchesterunitedcollection.webs.com/

clem132
100 Club
Could you remove from list for West Ham and Arsenal have just ordered a set of base, green, and purple

Subzero3k
Member Avatar
100 Club
Have heared today that Topps make Premier Gold 2015 for this year in December
Posted Image

FORZA BVB

Keep Calm and Love BVB

MY CARDS

robjones1973
101 Card
Can I get Arsenal please?
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157425/1/#new - Wishlist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157435/1/#new - Tradelist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7160901/1/#new - Trading Feedback

Trusted Traders -

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
robjones1973
Jun 7 2015, 11:47 AM
Can I get Arsenal please?
Yes, no problem.

The cards have been ordered but I have no idea when to expect delivery.

As soon as they are here and I know the total cost, I will contact all those interested with the payment details.

Thanks for everyone's interest - if anyone else wants a team, please do let me know.

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I'll take Villa please Catherine. Could do with the 5x7 of Gabby to put at the bottom when I get his jersey framed instead of a regular picture.
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

FootballCardsExtravagansa
100 Club
How Much Is It? I Support Chelsea.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
No problem Sean.

Not sure of the total cost at the moment until the customs fees are known. Chelsea is already taken, sorry.

FootballCardsExtravagansa
100 Club
How Does It Work?

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Update...

The cards have arrived! And very nice they are too.

They are all numbered 007/199 in the bottom left corner.

The total cost of the package was £121 - no extra customs fees were incurred which is a bonus.

£121/20 = £6.05 per team. I will be sending the cards in a hard backed envelope so was thinking that rounding the cost per team up to £8.00 to include postage was reasonable. This is the price for UK people only - if anyone has reserved a team that is from outside the UK please let me know as the cost will be slightly higher.

I will send out PM's to interested people with the payment information as soon as I can. Please bear with me. Thank you.

Zabolek
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That will make a very nice Bolasie (Palace's #7) card for me; very cool.

Thanks again, Catherine, for organising this.
My feedback thread
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Thank you to the people who have already paid for their cards. They will be sent out first class tomorrow.

The following teams are still available at £8 (including postage) per team:

Everton
Hull
Leicester
Newcastle
QPR
Stoke
Swansea

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM.

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Have you got any more information on these cards (I'm still a bit confused as to what the set actually is?) - if I knew what they were I'd be interested in the Swansea cards.
Posted Image
Gareth Bale autographs now available!

clem132
100 Club
They are 7x5 trading cards which I think is approx 4 x normal size

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
The set is exactly the same as Premier Gold 2014 but they are larger in size (5x7).

Each card is stamped 007/199 in the corner.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here is a picture from eBay to show the size difference...

Posted Image
My Premier Gold 2014 Everton Collection
(Wanted for this collection: Howard Auto 'Base' '/99' and any Everton '1/1')

My Premier Gold 2014 (auto) Collection

My Premier Club 2015 Everton Collection

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Where did you get that picture chriskeens? It looks like an Orange parallel of Szczesny and they haven't made Orange 5 x 7 parallels as far as I'm aware. Am I cracking up - or are my eyes deceiving me?
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
It is an Orange /3 as I have the same card numbered 2/3. I also have Mertesacker 2/3.

chriskeens
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yes is is an orange /3 parallel.

The set of base or green cards come with 2 extra cards... Either orange /3 or gold /1. The Purple set comes with 3x /3 or /1. The black sets come with 4 of the 1/1 cards.
My Premier Gold 2014 Everton Collection
(Wanted for this collection: Howard Auto 'Base' '/99' and any Everton '1/1')

My Premier Gold 2014 (auto) Collection

My Premier Club 2015 Everton Collection

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Ahhh, thanks for clarifying - that explains why they were never on sale via Topps as a set (they are basically giving them away with the other three coloured parallel sets).
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
I received my cards today Catherine - thanks very much for sorting this box break. I love these cards, although am not quite sure how I'm going to store / display them!!! Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Great news Reggie, glad they arrived safely!

I have bought an A5 binder and A5 plastic wallets to put mine in. Best way I could think of keeping them safe and still able to look at them.

robjones1973
101 Card
Received mine today as well Catherine. Thanks for organising this and a great idea for storing them, have been scratching my head, thinking about that since I saw the size of them.
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157425/1/#new - Wishlist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157435/1/#new - Tradelist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7160901/1/#new - Trading Feedback

Trusted Traders -

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
robjones1973
Jun 12 2015, 05:34 PM
Received mine today as well Catherine. Thanks for organising this and a great idea for storing them, have been scratching my head, thinking about that since I saw the size of them.
:cheers

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply