Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Premier Gold cards announced
Topic Started: May 28 2015, 09:01 PM (2,128 Views)
ReggieBoy
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I would bite your hands off to get any Man United cards, but appreciate there will probably loads of other longer-serving members who are perhaps more 'entitled' to them than me...
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Where did you get that picture chriskeens? It looks like an Orange parallel of Szczesny and they haven't made Orange 5 x 7 parallels as far as I'm aware. Am I cracking up - or are my eyes deceiving me?
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Ahhh, thanks for clarifying - that explains why they were never on sale via Topps as a set (they are basically giving them away with the other three coloured parallel sets).
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
I received my cards today Catherine - thanks very much for sorting this box break. I love these cards, although am not quite sure how I'm going to store / display them!!! Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Folks, for anyone who was involved in this base set distribution or who has an interest in obtaining other parallels - I have just listed the green and purple sets on eBay.

If anyone thinks the asking price for their team is too high - PM me and if no-one else bids, I'll be happy to agree a deal to ensure they end up in the right hands.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
32 of the 40 Green and Purple 5" x 7" team sets have now been snapped up, but the following are still available if there are any interested parties out there. Let me know if any of these sets interest you and then PM me an offer. They're really nice cards, and I'd much rather they were passed onto collectors of these particular clubs than sat unappreciated in a box under my stairs!!!

Chelsea (only Purple left)
Everton
Leicester City (only Purple left)
Stoke City
Sunderland
Edited by ReggieBoy, Jul 6 2015, 12:07 PM.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier Gold 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply