Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Champion League 2015/2016; Match Attax Champion League 2015/2016
Topic Started: Jun 2 2015, 09:25 AM (11,960 Views)
oneofthebest
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
First info
498 card in total plus 24 LE (8 gold + 8 silver + 8 bronze - like in PL in UK)
26 team
In each team - 15 base card + 1 starplayer + 1 Duo + 1 New type like Man Of The Match - total 18 cards per team
4 Club 100 cards
5 Tactic cards
1 Trofeo
Total 528 cards

Starterpack - binder + 1 booster with LE card
Mega Starterpack - binder + 6 booster with 1 LE + minitin with 1 LE
Mini Tin - 6 booster with 1 LE
MegaTin - 10 booster with 1 LE
Ball Tin - 70 cards + 1 LE
Blister - 6 booster with 1 LE
Edited by oneofthebest, Jun 2 2015, 11:39 AM.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
meilian719
i-card
[ *  * ]
When will it be released?
Where to Buy?

oneofthebest
Limited Edition
All of which shows a sample or marketing materials. Does anyone have a picture of real Starterpack or at least card?

meilian719
i-card
[ *  * ]
When will it be released?
Where to Buy?

maartinsextra
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
polish version already for sale
heres blister :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0AUj2D2DNU

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We have boosters in Hungary. It is the English version, 6 cards+1 code card in a pack.
Insert ratio:

SP 1:2
duo 1:2.3
captain 1:3.5
MoTM 1:3.5
Logo: 1:55
HC: 1:56
Trophy 1:68
LE: 80/200/400 silver,bronze,gold.

I opened only 1 packet. I found Lewandowski gold LE7. :)

Good start. :)
I've had successful swaps with
DARBO,saschb,gt6943,tanshak,JRDuck,CharlesHK,uta5644,Cjchelsea,almendras88,dciacano,Tobygan
MostlyAutumn1,UKBasedCollector,amigo,bassotto,jcarlosola,FOzzy1999,paradogs77,mojoe, dan5577,bibster,MA!CCFC98
pnchocolates,Monkeyboy1972,football boots,Rausome,Matt,norris,ovi,Tessavo,edie76,,raress,robjones1973
clem132,Panini King,horiab,matchattaxmasters22,manfred,EthenB reds,xavi101,siege27,jojje66,gp#3,LFC_Fan,trigo,kgarnett,cardmonster,oneofthebest

DON'T TRUST naveensachdev

My feedbacks
my swap and wishlist on laststicker

punciak70
100 Club
I bought 2 magazines and in 2 boosters only team mates, the same had my friend, so probably special bad boosters in magazine with Ronaldo.
Generally panini FIFA365 looks much better I think.

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
Hungarian Delux Starter: CR gold LE + 36 cards + binder + play pitch + empty mini tin
DARBO,saschb,gt6943,tanshak,JRDuck,CharlesHK,uta5644,Cjchelsea,almendras88,dciacano,Tobygan
MostlyAutumn1,UKBasedCollector,amigo,bassotto,jcarlosola,FOzzy1999,paradogs77,mojoe, dan5577,bibster,MA!CCFC98
pnchocolates,Monkeyboy1972,football boots,Rausome,Matt,norris,ovi,Tessavo,edie76,,raress,robjones1973
clem132,Panini King,horiab,matchattaxmasters22,manfred,EthenB reds,xavi101,siege27,jojje66,gp#3,LFC_Fan,trigo,kgarnett,cardmonster,oneofthebest

My feedbacks

Laurens23
i-card
[ *  * ]
Free pack of Match Attax CL at Primera (the Netherlands). Only available until the 19th, so hurry up!

http://www.primera.nl/gratispakje

Pedrelx
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This collection for sale today in Spain :) :)

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
mszaby
Nov 13 2015, 08:17 PM
Hungarian Delux Starter: CR gold LE + 36 cards + binder + play pitch + empty mini tin
Are the cards in English or Hungarian

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Pedrelx
Nov 18 2015, 05:50 PM
are the cards in English or Spanish

dany
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
spanish

Pedrelx
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
trokes
Nov 18 2015, 06:26 PM
Pedrelx
Nov 18 2015, 05:50 PM
are the cards in English or Spanish
In spanish

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
trokes
Nov 18 2015, 05:55 PM
mszaby
Nov 13 2015, 08:17 PM
Are the cards in English or Hungarian
English

My feedbacks

robjones1973
101 Card
So how many languages are the cards available in so far? I have a Polish set of Arsenal players now but how many more sets do I need to collect? Are the Limited Edition cards only printed in English language? So many questions but I hoe someone can help.
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157425/1/#new - Wishlist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157435/1/#new - Tradelist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7160901/1/#new - Trading Feedback

Trusted Traders -

oneofthebest
Limited Edition
robjones1973
Nov 18 2015, 08:30 PM
So how many languages are the cards available in so far? I have a Polish set of Arsenal players now but how many more sets do I need to collect? Are the Limited Edition cards only printed in English language? So many questions but I hoe someone can help.
At this moment we have 3 different language version -English (Hungary+Nordic), Polish (Poland), Spanish (Spain). Probably will be in German, French and Russian maybe more.

In all languages exist LE cards.

All cards look the same but name of card type and "attack" or "deffence" are in different language

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
And the Live Code cards are different because of the back of cards. There is a short rule in 5 different languages on the back of cards how to use them here in Hungary. (Dutch,Czeh,Slovak,Romanian,Hungarian)
I think others contain Polish,Spanish,etc. texts.

My feedbacks

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here are all 32 base Match Attax Live cards and two of the Limited Edition ones along with two different backs so far.

It looks like the Nordic card are all in English, though the backs of the MA Live cards are in English and the four Nordic languages.

Topps - UEFA Champions League Match Attax 2015/16 (17) - Match Attax Live (02)

Two players in the Match Attax Live cards don't appear in the Pro 11 cards.
-

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Anyone get into the online game yet?

I can only get the Premier League game. Is there some trick to getting in to the Champions League game?

- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

FootballCardsExtravagansa
100 Club
http://www.toppsfootball.com/matchattaxlive/cl/lineups

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
FootballCardsExtravagansa
Nov 18 2015, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the link.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

oneofthebest
Limited Edition
mszaby
Nov 18 2015, 09:18 PM
And the Live Code cards are different because of the back of cards. There is a short rule in 5 different languages on the back of cards how to use them here in Hungary. (Dutch,Czeh,Slovak,Romanian,Hungarian)
Yes - Polish Live Code cards have on the back text in Polish language

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
Hungarian multipack with Konoplyanka limiteds

+ new live code card: Konoplyanka limited

My feedbacks

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
robjones1973
so far there are six different collections

English / international
French
German
Polish
Spanish
Portuguese

but who knows how many there will be

the limited edition cards only have attack / defence different in each countries language

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
trokes
Nov 21 2015, 07:21 PM
robjones1973
so far there are six different collections

English / international
French
German
Polish
Spanish
Portuguese

but who knows how many there will be

the limited edition cards only have attack / defence different in each countries language
+ Italian too

My feedbacks

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
oneofthebest
Nov 19 2015, 05:49 AM
mszaby
Nov 18 2015, 09:18 PM
Yes - Polish Live Code cards have on the back text in Polish language
I've found four different backs for the Match Attax Live so far:

Topps - UEFA Champions League Match Attax 2015/16 (17) - Match Attax Live (02)

-

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Tessavo
i-card
[ *  * ]
Hello,
Does anybody know where to find the limited edition cards in Spain and in Germany?
Thanx
I had successful trades with mszaby, DARBO, gabormadrid and jojje66. Thank you all!

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
I read an interesting question on an other forum. What will be the currency on UK version. Pound or Euro?
If Pound we have a new version. :) And the question is valid for each country which is not using Euro. :)

My feedbacks

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
mszaby
Nov 24 2015, 05:25 PM
I read an interesting question on an other forum. What will be the currency on UK version. Pound or Euro?
If Pound we have a new version. :) And the question is valid for each country which is not using Euro. :)
The is not used in Poland or any of the Nordic countries yet the cards all carry the symbol. The collection advertised in the US also carries the symbol as well

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2015-16-topps-uefa-champions-league-match-attax

Personally I would expect the same to be released in UK BUT this is Topps and anything can happen :shrug
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
Phild
Nov 24 2015, 05:37 PM
mszaby
Nov 24 2015, 05:25 PM
The is not used in Poland or any of the Nordic countries yet the cards all carry the symbol. The collection advertised in the US also carries the symbol as well

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2015-16-topps-uefa-champions-league-match-attax

Personally I would expect the same to be released in UK BUT this is Topps and anything can happen :shrug
The Polish example is very good. Special edition with Euro.
Nordic countries and for example Hungary have the international version with Euro not special.

My feedbacks

Pedrelx
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tessavo
Nov 24 2015, 02:51 PM
Hello,
Does anybody know where to find the limited edition cards in Spain and in Germany?
Thanx
In Spain in this moment:
-Ronaldo gold: in starter pack

And in packets with this ratio:
-bronze 80 packets
-silver 200 packets
-gold 500 packets

oneofthebest
Limited Edition
Pedrelx
Nov 24 2015, 07:21 PM
Tessavo
Hello,
Thanx
In Spain in this moment:

-bronze 80 packets
-silver 200 packets
-gold 500 packets
In each country is a same:
In starterpack - Ronaldo Gold
In Multipacks - Konoplyanka (Gold, Silver, Bronze - random)
In Mini Tin - Messi (Gold, Silver, Bronze - random)
In Tin - Hazard (Gold, Silver, Bronze - random)
In Tin Ball - Yaya Gold
In Blister - Lewandowski (Gold, Silver, Bronze - random)
In Giftbox - Ozil Gold
In Box - all without Ozil Gold, Yaya Gold, Messi Gold

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
oneofthebest
Nov 24 2015, 07:40 PM
Pedrelx
Nov 24 2015, 07:21 PM
Tessavo
Hello,
Thanx
In Spain in this moment:

-bronze 80 packets
-silver 200 packets
-gold 500 packets
In each country is a same:
In starterpack - Ronaldo Gold
In Multipacks - Konoplyanka (Gold, Silver, Bronze - random)
In Mini Tin - Messi (Gold, Silver, Bronze - random)
In Tin - Hazard (Gold, Silver, Bronze - random)
In Tin Ball - Yaya Gold
In Blister - Lewandowski (Gold, Silver, Bronze - random)
In Giftbox - Ozil Gold
if its anything like the premier league match attax all of the limited edition cards were also available in packets

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
oneofthebest
Nov 24 2015, 07:40 PM

I picked Toure gold from lucky packet.

My feedbacks

Laurens23
i-card
[ *  * ]
Ronaldo silver LE in this weeks Sport Bild (Nr. 48)

oneofthebest
Limited Edition
Laurens23
Nov 26 2015, 03:38 PM
German version?

Laurens23
i-card
[ *  * ]
oneofthebest
Nov 26 2015, 03:48 PM
Laurens23
Nov 26 2015, 03:38 PM
German version?

Yes

oneofthebest
Limited Edition
Silver Ozil (German version) in Topps Magazin
Posted Image

Monkeyboy1972
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Does anyone know if they are available in England yet and if so where as i cant find them?

robjones1973
101 Card
Monkeyboy1972
Dec 1 2015, 05:29 PM
Does anyone know if they are available in England yet and if so where as i cant find them?
I think that the release date is mid January for the UK.
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157425/1/#new - Wishlist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157435/1/#new - Tradelist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7160901/1/#new - Trading Feedback

Trusted Traders -

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax CL 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply