Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Champion League 2015/2016; Match Attax Champion League 2015/2016
Topic Started: Jun 2 2015, 09:25 AM (11,963 Views)
oneofthebest
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
First info
498 card in total plus 24 LE (8 gold + 8 silver + 8 bronze - like in PL in UK)
26 team
In each team - 15 base card + 1 starplayer + 1 Duo + 1 New type like Man Of The Match - total 18 cards per team
4 Club 100 cards
5 Tactic cards
1 Trofeo
Total 528 cards

Starterpack - binder + 1 booster with LE card
Mega Starterpack - binder + 6 booster with 1 LE + minitin with 1 LE
Mini Tin - 6 booster with 1 LE
MegaTin - 10 booster with 1 LE
Ball Tin - 70 cards + 1 LE
Blister - 6 booster with 1 LE
Edited by oneofthebest, Jun 2 2015, 11:39 AM.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We got this with Hungarian daily sportnews.

CL16-QUAD1

6 bases from popular teams.
I've had successful swaps with
DARBO,saschb,gt6943,tanshak,JRDuck,CharlesHK,uta5644,Cjchelsea,almendras88,dciacano,Tobygan
MostlyAutumn1,UKBasedCollector,amigo,bassotto,jcarlosola,FOzzy1999,paradogs77,mojoe, dan5577,bibster,MA!CCFC98
pnchocolates,Monkeyboy1972,football boots,Rausome,Matt,norris,ovi,Tessavo,edie76,,raress,robjones1973
clem132,Panini King,horiab,matchattaxmasters22,manfred,EthenB reds,xavi101,siege27,jojje66,gp#3,LFC_Fan,trigo,kgarnett,cardmonster,oneofthebest

DON'T TRUST naveensachdev

My feedbacks
my swap and wishlist on laststicker

dany
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
we´ve got also this sheets in Spain with the newspaper SPORT

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
dany
Dec 14 2015, 07:42 PM
we´ve got also this sheets in Spain with the newspaper SPORT
How many different do you have?
I've had successful swaps with
DARBO,saschb,gt6943,tanshak,JRDuck,CharlesHK,uta5644,Cjchelsea,almendras88,dciacano,Tobygan
MostlyAutumn1,UKBasedCollector,amigo,bassotto,jcarlosola,FOzzy1999,paradogs77,mojoe, dan5577,bibster,MA!CCFC98
pnchocolates,Monkeyboy1972,football boots,Rausome,Matt,norris,ovi,Tessavo,edie76,,raress,robjones1973
clem132,Panini King,horiab,matchattaxmasters22,manfred,EthenB reds,xavi101,siege27,jojje66,gp#3,LFC_Fan,trigo,kgarnett,cardmonster,oneofthebest

DON'T TRUST naveensachdev

My feedbacks
my swap and wishlist on laststicker

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
mszaby
Nov 21 2015, 07:34 PM
trokes
Nov 21 2015, 07:21 PM
robjones1973
Nov 18 2015, 08:30 PM
So how many languages are the cards available in so far? I have a Polish set of Arsenal players now but how many more sets do I need to collect? Are the Limited Edition cards only printed in English language? So many questions but I hoe someone can help.
so far there are six different collections

English / international
French
German
Polish
Spanish
Portuguese

but who knows how many there will be

the limited edition cards only have attack / defence different in each countries language
+ Italian too
Very interesting!

Lets see how many different versions there are,
so far I found pictures of 5 different language versions

SPANISH (Defensa & Ataque)
Posted Image

ITALIAN (Difesa & Attacco)
Posted Image

GERMAN (Abwehr & Angriff)
Posted Image

ENGLISH (Defense & Attack)
Posted Image

POLISH (Obrona & Atak)
Posted Image

Who got pictures of a portuguese or french version?
Are there even more?

I am looking for all different versions of Messi (Club 100 & All 3 LEs), let me know if you have any available, thanks.

WANTED: Messi
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/
Feedback / Trade List / Wish List

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
paradogs77
Dec 30 2015, 03:53 AM
mszaby
Nov 21 2015, 07:34 PM
trokes
Nov 21 2015, 07:21 PM
robjones1973
Nov 18 2015, 08:30 PM
So how many languages are the cards available in so far? I have a Polish set of Arsenal players now but how many more sets do I need to collect? Are the Limited Edition cards only printed in English language? So many questions but I hoe someone can help.
so far there are six different collections

English / international
French
German
Polish
Spanish
Portuguese

but who knows how many there will be

the limited edition cards only have attack / defence different in each countries language
+ Italian too
Very interesting!

Lets see how many different versions there are,
so far I found pictures of 5 different language versions

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

POLISH (Obrona & Atak)
Posted Image

Who got pictures of a portuguese or french version?
Are there even more?

I am looking for all different versions of Messi (Club 100 & All 3 LEs), let me know if you have any available, thanks.

I have some limited edition cards from all 7 editions released so far.

the French edition seems to be the hardest to find at the moment only have 4 limited cards from there

I have some for trade

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7478865/1/?x=0#post8271218

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@trokes: pm coming!

So i have seen seven different versions so far:

POLISH (Obrona & Atak)
FRENCH (Défense & Attaque)
PORTUGAL (Defesa & Ataque)

Are the more variations?

My hunt for all different versions of Messi (Base, Club 100 & All 3 LE) in all versions starts now,
let me know if you have any available, thanks
WANTED: Messi
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/
Feedback / Trade List / Wish List

davowls
101 Card
do people think there will be a lot of call for match attax champs league cards with them being out in other countrys miles before uk

safariman
101 Card
Think it is a huge mistake from Topps and I do feel demand will be lower but there will always be the faithful that will do it and obviously because its topps first effort at champs league lots of interest to take a bit of a look. I personally think they have heald this back because some marketing idiot at topps thought it would impact on MA PL sales - absolutely stupid move
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

davowls
101 Card
anyone any idea when these come out in uk

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
davowls
Jan 7 2016, 08:08 AM
I have heard that release date is 14th of jan????
Edited by trokes, Jan 7 2016, 11:11 AM.

davowls
101 Card
i thought so spoke to click they still dont know lol

Bassgrunter
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What's the size of the tins?
Forum feedback - click here

My BIG LIST of cards and sets for sale

FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
trokes
Jan 7 2016, 11:11 AM
davowls
Jan 7 2016, 08:08 AM
I have heard that release date is 14th of jan????
Yeah....I think it is

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
It is supposed to be 14th but I was told a few days ago that it was the end of the month and the date had not now been confirmed, maybe another double bluff, who knows.

Whether its the 14th or whenever its still too late given the group stages are over.
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
My UK Stock is arriving tomorrow so looks like 14th is the release date - another shambles from Topps!
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist
Football Card Shop Website - Suppliers of Topps Match Attax Cards

seagullsim
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
They're out in all the major supermarkets and WH Smiths now.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Has anyone found any tins or multipacks in the shops? If so, where?
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

ReggieBoy
101 Card
bibster
Jan 15 2016, 10:40 PM
Has anyone found any tins or multipacks in the shops? If so, where?
My local Tesco had the Multipacks Catherine, along with the Starter packs, tins and jumbo tins.

But when I tried to buy three jumbo tins, they didn't scan through - saying the item isn't recognised. After a few confused discussions at the check-out between employees - a couple of managers were called in to resolve the issue. They disappeared and left me waiting for eight minutes, where one came back, took the jumbo tins out of my basket and apologised saying that they couldn't sell them to me!!!

I asked why they couldn't, and was told 'because we don't know the price'.

I responded, 'Surely the price sticker on the front of the tin £9.99 / 14.99 Euros gives you a clue as to how much they are? Can you not just over-ride your till and put through a payment of £29.97 for the three tins?

I was told 'no - this is not possible, I'm sorry'!!!

I'll go elsewhere tomorrow to try and find a shop that is prepared to sell me the items that they display!!!

The Multi-Packs are good value again, with a guaranteed Limited Edition Konoplyanka. I bought five getting two silvers and three bronze. But the packets also contained a fair share of insert cards (Man of the Matches etc). I got a couple of Hundred Clubs in them as well - so will be buying more (until I find one of the elusive Golds!).
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Thanks Reggie for the info!

That's a poor do about the jumbo tins - do you know which LE is in them?
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

davowls
101 Card
sainsburys have multipacks aswell

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
Messi is in the Mega Tin - Gold, Silver or Bronze variant @bibster.
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist
Football Card Shop Website - Suppliers of Topps Match Attax Cards

ReggieBoy
101 Card
I see that the binder that Topps have included in the Starter Pack is not big enough to house the Pro 11 set they are issuing for this collection.

I just don't understand why the card manufacturers don't include more than enough plastic pages to house ALL the cards they release for a particular collection. It must cost them a couple of pennies for another couple of pages (which would have been sufficient).

I know their party line is that the binders they issue are sufficient for the cards on the check-list (500) plus the Limited Editions (24).

We have 540 spaces, but there are 32 Pro 11 cards as well which need to go somewhere!!! :rant
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Thanks for the info guys. Just been to Tesco to pick up a few things.

Wants lists to be updated later! :-)

ReggieBoy
101 Card
BigErnst
Jan 16 2016, 10:33 AM
Messi is in the Mega Tin - Gold, Silver or Bronze variant @bibster.
Messi Gold, Silver and Bronze are in the normal sized tins?

Is there anything else in the Mega tins BigErnst because if it's not a different Limited - why would folk fork out the higher price when they can get that Limited card in the smaller tins??
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I think Hazard is in the Mega tin. I didn't buy one as I thought I would try and pick up Hazard LE's on eBay.

Got 3 mini tins and got 3 Messi Bronze. Rubbish!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Went to Tesco earlier today and was only able to pick up 4 Mini Tins and 4 Multipacks as i encountered the same issue as Reggieboy where they couldn't sell me the Mega Tins which was a pain.

On the bright side i did manage to pull a Messi Silver from one of my Mini Tins and I managed to pull all 3 Konoplyanka's from my 4 Multipacks.
The Limited Editions are going to be difficult to get, I think the Schurrle's in particular are going to be hard to come by!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

green6677
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My local Tesco's was happy to process payment for the Mega Tins at the Customer Service Desk so managed to get Gold, Silver and Bronze Hazard from 4 tins

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I got one mega tin which is the only one I'll be getting - terrible value really, do Topps expect consumers to keep buying them until they've got Gold, Silver and Bronze?

Contained 2 man of the match, 4 duos, 6 star players, 48 base
Bring back Championship Match Attax!

Then for 2016-17 season League One Match Attax :-/

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Renko
Jan 17 2016, 08:15 PM
I got one mega tin which is the only one I'll be getting - terrible value really, do Topps expect consumers to keep buying them until they've got Gold, Silver and Bronze?

Contained 2 man of the match, 4 duos, 6 star players, 48 base
I agree, they at least could put a couple more MOTM or a hundred club. It wouldn't even be such a bad thing to put another random limited edition. Makes you wonder how many parents will actually buy.

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Just had to order 5 mega tins from topps direct. Better get the elusive gold. Been to 4 tescos over past week only managed to get 1 bronze. Click dont distribute. Can anyone here get off Menzies? PM me if you have a method.

davowls
101 Card
does anyone know how many live codes there is in champions league set thanks in advance

JackW
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
davowls
Jan 25 2016, 04:10 PM
does anyone know how many live codes there is in champions league set thanks in advance
32 I believe
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
davowls
Jan 25 2016, 04:10 PM

Topps - UEFA Champions League Match Attax 2015/16 (17) - Match Attax Live (02)

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

davowls
101 Card
thanks for info

rosencrantz
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
oneofthebest
Nov 24 2015, 07:40 PM
In each country is a same:
In starterpack - Ronaldo Gold
In Multipacks - Konoplyanka (Gold, Silver, Bronze - random)
In Mini Tin - Messi (Gold, Silver, Bronze - random)
In Tin - Hazard (Gold, Silver, Bronze - random)
In Tin Ball - Yaya Gold
In Blister - Lewandowski (Gold, Silver, Bronze - random)
In Giftbox - Ozil Gold
In Box - all without Ozil Gold, Yaya Gold, Messi Gold
Does anybody has any info on CLUB 100 cards' distribution in tins, balls, etc... ???
 Happy Collecting :)  

Jimmieg7
101 Card
I have had all the above as far as im aware there is no guarentee of a 100 club in any of the promotions above. I have found 100 clubs in the packets that are inside the ball tins.

rosencrantz
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Feb 28 2016, 08:31 PM
I have had all the above as far as im aware there is no guarentee of a 100 club in any of the promotions above. I have found 100 clubs in the packets that are inside the ball tins.
I have fount a Club 100 in a tin ball as well. It was Neuer. Anyone else? Two findings may still be coincidence ;)

chuck332
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have bought 2 ball tins and had Neuer 100 club in one and Messi 101 card in the other

rosencrantz
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Have you observed that the Topps logo is missing from all types of Barcelona and Juventus cards of this series? Both base, MOTM, Club100, Limited and Pro11 cards.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax CL 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply