Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Codes
Topic Started: Jun 22 2015, 04:44 PM (449 Views)
punciak70
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I am very experienced player, won most previous edition, now in Road my nick is mort3 (from Poland) and I am leader inspite of playing much less tournaments than dynamito2000 (from Norway probably, he plays whole day , I can play only sometimes in the evening as I work) and bazinga (he also plays whole day),
and in my opinion it is no sense to pay for codes. most limiteds from Poland are very cheap and enough to win tournaments "no limits", random8, max 3500 and max 3700.
morever if you are really god player you don't need any codes as 3 times a day there are special tournaments random30 (my favourite).
all players get 30 the same cards (in each tourn. random 30 from all binder's cards) and must choose 14 and then play.
these tournaments are the most fair and the most difficult to win but satisfaction is the biggest and emotions the greatest.
Edited by punciak70, Jun 23 2015, 09:22 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Road to Euro 2016 Adrenalyn XL · Next Topic »
Add Reply