Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax 15/16
Topic Started: Jun 23 2015, 11:03 AM (1,759 Views)
Jimmieg7
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Isn't ebay for part time sellers anyway! Surely a professional seller would have a website. And yes i have seen your website and its pretty good.

I buy all my stuff from click and by definition i would be the proverbial "Man and His Dog" I mainly use it to purchase my own cards and friends ensure i get all the limited edition cards and then hopefully sell whatever i have left to fund my hobby.

Anyway back onto subject does anyone know what the 15 game cards in the mega tin are?
Ebay Feedback
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jimmieg7
101 Card
I sell my cards as a private seller. I take it that is the correct way?
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Then surely that would be everyone on ebay.
Ebay Feedback

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 14/15 · Next Topic »
Add Reply