Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bundesliga match attax 15/16; bundesliga
Topic Started: Aug 22 2015, 03:27 PM (2,040 Views)
Yukon07
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hi,

wholeseller shows 29th. September as date of issue. No picture of cards seen yet....
Edited by Yukon07, Aug 23 2015, 02:23 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yukon07
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Agreed! Imagine, Kevin de Bruyne, Player of the Year would become 101/101 player and would be transferred to Man-City this week...

Yukon07
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hi,

about the design: In the last years, the design was similar to the design of the Match Attax Premier League the year before. So if you take a look on the cards Match Attax Premier League 2014/15, you might have a sight on the design....

Yukon07
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well, how about a shot on the hundreds club for Match Attax 15/16. Now, as Kevin de Bruyne is out of the race for 101/101, what do you think? Here is my guess:

Yann Sommer (Goalstopper)
Ricardo Rodriguez or Naldo (Defender)
Thomas Müller 101/101 (Midfield)
Hakan Calhanoglu (Midfield)
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Attack)

But we will see....

Edited by Yukon07, Aug 29 2015, 04:11 PM.

Yukon07
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
dany
Aug 31 2015, 12:59 PM
what about chicharito? he will be published with all the cards?
I don´t think so. Transfer was too late. In the last editions, these players have been published in the Match Attax extra Set, which has been published in January after the season´s winter break....

Yukon07
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hi,

correction about 100´s club: In March 2015, there was a poll amongst the collectors, so the 100´s club will be the "elected" players... I guess, it has to be Reus, Müller/Neuer, Meier.... Well in three weeks, we will see....

Yukon07
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
What a poor performance: Match Attax Bundesliga 2015/16 will have bronze, silver and gold Limited Editions.. I do not think, there will be one Limited Player from each team (would be more than 50 Limiteds....). Oh, do they never learn???

Yukon07
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Confirmation from TOPPS: There will be 37 Limited Edition Cards in the 15/16 Series.

My suggestion: 18 Single Limiteds (1 from each team); 5 Mixed Limiteds (gold/silver/bronze); Trophy Card, Trophy 2. Liga; Ball; Topps Mascott

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply