Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Possible delay of release
Topic Started: Sep 17 2015, 02:08 PM (4,071 Views)
Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just had email saying possible delay of Match Attax being released by maximium of 7 days due to technical issue with the 1 packets

Attached to this post:
Attachments: ma1516delay.jpg (37.99 KB)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Nothing would surprise me anymore to be honest

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Call me cynical but seems poor excuse and gives them the excuse to get them in shops before any "independent" dealers get them.

Pity Topps and also Panini are not as welcoming towards internet sellers as their US and other foreign offices are.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
They get supplied through Menzies who supply the newsagents chains. To be honest I expect them to be in shops on the day of release without any issues and some may even get them tomorrow if previous years are anything to go by/

Last info I had from Click was they had no new updates. Personally I suspect Topps are delaying issues to independant traders.

Getting very cynical as I get older.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just been told again that Click are still waiting on info from Topps.

As i've said i'm a tad cynical on things like this and I would not be surprised if Topps have made a decision to get them in the shops first and not allow orders to be sent to others until later, its happened before.

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Click can only do what they are allowed to do by Topps at the end of the day. The likes of Tesco, CO-OP etc don't get stocks from Click but even they had lower stocks than usual and smaller newsagents were lucky to get anything at all last week in some cases.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply